The Mod Thread ("because for some reason,you think we actually care") (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Does "everyone" now know about Alen's dupe account? If not, keep shutting the hell up about it and I'm serious.

People will complain if we treat Alen differently. They'll all be like "Mods are a joke", "Mods have favorites", "Cry, cry, cry". Trust me, it happens every day.
I'm sorry, it's been ages since I last made a serious post here but I don't think it's anything wrong with treating different posters differently. You have already done that.

this is not Alen, obviously

- - - Updated - - -

no mafia without hoori
Mmm, that's obviously Alen :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Good thing you banned Alen. Bullying should never be accepted. The ingrown accept of bullying in this community is disgusting. I feel for my fellow Jew, Badass Khaver.

Funny that a boy who claims to be a defender of the weak, bitches about Alen being banned.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I hate those Gold Farmers. Ruined WoW for me - until I started Botting.
why would you bot in wow ? Its not lineage 2.
If you do some high end raiding, after a while you can sell the usually orbs that drop, and make plenty of cash.
During wotlk when i still played, i made like 17k selling crusader orbs during the arena patch after the third week i think.

Ah, tbc and wotlk, when it was still fun and not cathering to casuals

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Nah yo. Burke never used his dupe accounts to humiliate a single member of the forum.
So there's a rule to ban people for humiliating a single member using a dupe account but it's alright to humiliate a single member using original accounts? What's been happening to Janna and Badass, hell even to Rus, warrant punishment also.

Everyone involved in that disgusting and pathetic game deserves to be banned. Those mods who knew about it but let it happen and continue need to go: if you care to act consistent on the matter.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
So there's a rule to ban people for humiliating a single member using a dupe account but it's alright to humiliate a single member using original accounts? What's been happening to Janna and Badass, hell even to Rus, warrant punishment also.

Everyone involved in that disgusting and pathetic game deserves to be banned. Those mods who knew about it but let it happen and continue need to go: if you care to act consistent on the matter.
Or we could just accept that it was a hilarious joke and get on with our lives.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Nah yo. Burke never used his dupe accounts to humiliate a single member of the forum.
So why is Alen being singled out for humiliating the guy? The vast majority of the forum has had a go with him, from his idiotic statements, to random guru work, to the whole Janna saga. The guy is pretty much immune to humiliation cause he keeps coming back for more & makes the same mistakes over & over.

Banning Alen is like killing a piece of the forum's soul imo. Anyway, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)