The Lebanese political crisis!!! (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
From the right....

The man in Red is called Restom Ghazele(Is the one behind Hariri's assasination, he's the one who kidnapped, killed, stole etc from Lebanon during the syrian occupation, of course he was appointed by Bashar)

What nasrallah is doing in this picture, is honoring the man and thanking him for every great thing he did in Lebanon, yes, he was honored for being a perfect serial killer, for raping our women for kidnapping our men and etc.... What a man Nasrallah is.

The man in brown must be Restom's second hand. The one in blue works for Nasrallah.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Definitely, I'm against Hariri's assassination, the man did everything for his country. As I know, he even paid from his own fortune to rebuild Beirut after the civil war. The assassination of El-Hariri was, without a doubt, a vile doing.

I have only one question, does Nasrallah need the power just for the power?

Azzurri7, you mean the one in blue (not red) works for Nasrallah.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Is it just me, or does Bashar Al-Assad look like an extremely homosexual classical music connoisseur?

Anyways, that's an interesting picture Rab.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
And can I ask you how did you manage to figure that out? (I'd be thankful)
first of all we gotta understand who Waleed Jumblatt is, and plz dont start attacking Nsrallah, before you look at his enemies profiles first. Waleed Jumblatt has been anti-Syrian, pro-Syrian and then anti-Syrian again over his 23 year political career - always depending upon which side he saw as most beneficial to himself.. his Druze militia devastated over 60 Christian Lebanese towns in 1983, He has made millions from political favors. And at all times he has kept self-serving backchannel connections with Israel, its intelligence services and Israel's supporters in the USA. He is basically an Ahmed Chalabi for Lebanon.

Jumblatt, with a long history of storytelling in support of his own wish for power and an equally long history of being a source and pawn of Israeli intelligence, is certainly a major contender as "source" for current Isreali claims.

It all started by abductiog the two Israeli soldiers.. and at that time, Jumblatt reacted by questioning whether Hezbollah's abduction of two Israeli soldiers was carried out to free Lebanese prisoners from Israeli jails or rather for the sake of a person "whose palace was flown over by Israeli planes" - meaning Bashar, he also added that the abduction was mainly carried out by a direct on ground support from Syria and Iran... Whereas the US goverment itself recated at that time by declining to offer specific evidence of Iranian or Syrian involvement in the raid, in which eight Israeli soldiers were killed. But the Bush, in a statement afterward, said the two nations "bear responsibility" based on their longtime ties and support (which of course is another useless remark from the bush goverment, just to fill in the gaps)... Even Israeli officials came out and said that they don't have evidence that there were direct instructions from Iran nor Syria...

But Jumblatt, for some reason, still thinks that Hezballah gets its instructions from Syria and Iran... There is a difference between having allies and having dectators.. Hezballah is friends with Iran and Syria, cuz they support their cause, and thats it, nothing more.... Whereas Jumblatt, the Druze leader, considers Israel a friend, even tho they still hold thousands of Lebanese in their prisons, Jumblatt considers the Shiba'a farms a Syrian property, (even tho his ally Sa'ad al Hariri doesnt, which at the end of the day shows how those two are just there for the power, and dont even have a straight list of goals ahead of them).... and to be realistic, this has never been an unexpected thing to see from Jumblatt, cuz his own ppl (Druze), are the only non jewish minority whose sons have to serve in the IDF (israeli defence forces)... This is simply why Jumblatt is protected by Isreal... the Israelis see him as somone they can benefit from in their conflict against Hezballah.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What I don't understand is, how can one think they have a better understanding of the politics in Lebanon than someone who actually grew up in Lebanon and Beirut? I find it rather condescending when someone from another place in this universe tries to lecture me on politics on my own state, because they certainly don't reap the main consequences of any political decisions these politicians make. Jack and Rab share about the same view on the situation in Lebanon, and from what I see I believe their opinions are correct on the matter. But then again I have no ties nor interests in said country so I don't need to hold a biased view, do I...

But this is quite different than the situation in, say, Israel and Palestine where it's obvious both people are at fault for the situation. But thats another matter.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
What I don't understand is, how can one think they have a better understanding of the politics in Lebanon than someone who actually grew up in Lebanon and Beirut? I find it rather condescending when someone from another place in this universe tries to lecture me on politics on my own state, because they certainly don't reap the main consequences of any political decisions these politicians make. Jack and Rab share about the same view on the situation in Lebanon, and from what I see I believe their opinions are correct on the matter. But then again I have no ties nor interests in said country so I don't need to hold a biased view, do I...

But this is quite different than the situation in, say, Israel and Palestine where it's obvious both people are at fault for the situation. But thats another matter.
wtf
both people are at fault for the situation????
please stay out of the palestine-israel conflict

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
How do you know if you were not into negotiations?
Oh.. 50 years of negotiations and we still dont know!.. alright, umm where should i start..

the 17 of may israeli- lebanese agreement.. failed because Israel didnt trust the fragile Lebanese army over sputhern lebanon, and thereby decided to remain in a state of war with lebanon and kept its troops in southern lebanon until they were kicked out in 2000 by Hezballah.

Madrid 1991-- was brought to a hault after the Israel settlements did not decrease in numbers as the peace treaty aimed for, in fact they kept increasing in palestine. (i know u'll say i dont care about Palestine, cuz u've always said that, but remember, the palestininas were always a front line of defence for lebanon)

2000- camp David wasnt successful because the Israelis wouldnt give the palestinians their land back based on the borders before 1967.

the Road Map in 2003.. Was declared dead after Arail Sharon refused to accept the fact that America is willing to give Palestine the right to have an independent state.

So yes .. we do have enough experience to know.. but we dont have enough experience to trust.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004

Beirut is in Lebanon

its not about whose opinion is correct anymore, its more of 'whose opinion is less wrong'

I love that interview of George Galloway on Sky News. He totally raped them.
I loved the look on the news reporter, she looked like she was having tummy cramps

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Beirut is in Lebanon
This right here sums up your opinion on all Americans. You must think every single one of us is retarded and do not even know what the capital of Lebanon is. I don't need anybody else to tell me where Beirut happens to be, thank you very much. That's like somebody telling me where the toilet is when it's obviously in the middle of Australia when I happen to be in the middle of Australia.

its not about whose opinion is correct anymore, its more of 'whose opinion is less wrong'
Too bad you're equally wrong and will continue to be until you destroy each other.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
wtf
both people are at fault for the situation????
please stay out of the palestine-israel conflict
Again, you're obviously a biased member regarding this matter as your history here alludes to. Therefore you telling me to stay out of this thread is rather laughable. Obviously you adhere to your traditional beliefs and believe Israel should not exist. And you wonder why many people in this world just hope that Israel and their opponents continue to destroy each other. It would make the world a far better place, so keep the wheels rolling.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Go ahead and report the post, Muha. Like it will do anything.

It's people like you, and Americans who think all Muslims are dodgy, that make the world what it is today.

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
This right here sums up your opinion on all Americans. You must think every single one of us is retarded and do not even know what the capital of Lebanon is. I don't need anybody else to tell me where Beirut happens to be, thank you very much. That's like somebody telling me where the toilet is when it's obviously in the middle of Australia when I happen to be in the middle of Australia.

Too bad you're equally wrong and will continue to be until you destroy each other.

plz..not the generalisations game again!

Thats rather an off putting analogy from wht looks like a grown up...Seriously,u need to chill... dont be all tensed up about me trying to correct u... at the end of the day, we all figured out u know where Beirut is, and that is good to hear, in fact, it adds a huge deal to this debate.. so there was no need for the heavy talk, son

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)