The Lebanese political crisis!!! (4 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #842
    Yes but I don't guarantee its survival. History tells me such a thread tends to become messy. It is up to you to control it or you know its destiny.

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #844
    I was thinking about a similar thing as well. :D

We depend on your experience to end up any expected mess. ;)
    I am on the forums quite often but I will not tolerate insults. The thread will be immediately closed and the offenders will warned.

Go ahead.

P.S what happened to the other thread you wanted to open?

OP
    JCK

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #848
    Also no

That was the last off-topic post in this thread.

Let's continue.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
    I am on the forums quite often but I will not tolerate insults. The thread will be immediately closed and the offenders will warned.
    Everyone will be a offender there Jacques.
    By simply saying that Palestine is an Arab teritory, it means some Israeli will be offended. By saying Israel was is and will be the land of the Jews some Arab will be offended.
    I'm a Croat and i'm 100% neutral in this issue ( ok, i have an opinion about the matter but i'd never dare to judge any of the sides and say they're absolutely wrong) , but from one other forum i have an experience with a similar thread, and i know it can't be controlled.
    Even if they don't use faul language they'll be offending eachother, and they'll start swearing one another sooner or later.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    Everyone will be a offender there Jacques.
    By simply saying that Palestine is an Arab teritory, it means some Israeli will be offended. By saying Israel was is and will be the land of the Jews some Arab will be offended.
    I'm a Croat and i'm 100% neutral in this issue ( ok, i have an opinion about the matter but i'd never dare to judge any of the sides and say they're absolutely wrong) , but from one other forum i have an experience with a similar thread, and i know it can't be controlled.
    Even if they don't use faul language they'll be offending eachother, and they'll start swearing one another sooner or later.
    Look mate, you maybe right and I can see your point that such debates are endless and they perhaps lead to a big mess, but not all people use insults. The one who repects himself and the members in the forum with him since his first moment in that forum is always respected by most of the members and vice versa.

Why don't we open from time to time a thread about a main problem and discuss it in a civilised way with the eyes of the moderators open to avoid any troubles?

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
    Why don't we open from time to time a thread about a main problem and discuss it in a civilised way with the eyes of the moderators open to avoid any troubles?
    Because it won't do any good. Read the last 4-5 pages of this topic and you'll see where does a similar discussion leads to.

This argument will never be resolved by any of us so here on a Juventus forum, so what's the use of opening an Israel topic ?
    The responsible Arab or Israeli members here, should be above all this when it comes to Juve. Even if you and some Israeli Juve fan discuss this in a civilised way, i'm sure some pseudo nacionalist and pseudo patriotist semi-reatarded kid,who cant make a living and is blaming the whole world for it, will come here and start insulting you. What should the mods do then ? They are pretty helpless in making one of the sides happy without getting into a brawl with the other !
    So, imo, if we are not up to solving this problem we should eliminate it. And opening an Israel topic won't help eliminating the problem.
    If it was up to me I wouldnt care if the Lord himself comes here and say this is not Arab land, this is Israeli land, or vice versa and would show him the door straight away.

You know, evolution is a complicated matter. So complicated, that obviously some of us have messed it trough the ages and therefor arent ready yet to live in a global world. And this is all this forum is - a global meeting.

I know noone forced me to read this topic, but somehow i did read it and it was an awful experience. So much hate here !
    I hope the ones who made you hate eachother so much will burn in hell !

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
    You got me wrong, I don't mean that we have to open an Israeli thread, I said a problem, any problem like the one that we are supposed to discuss in this thread. Troubles are present everywhere over the earth, it isn't exclusive to The Arab-Israeli clashes. Even though, the latter is the most ancient complicated trouble ever.

Who wants to live in a trouble? Of course, none. But we face this plight daily, if not on the TV so it is in the daily news, and if not in the daily news so it is in the people's daily discussion, and if....etc. A problem that we are forced to confront even if it is against our will, it is our destiny.

I don't want to discuss that matter again, especially here in this thread. I wrote a lot of my viewpoints in the previous pages, but there is a point I want you to perceive. We here (In the Arab world) live inside the centre of the event and we know everything about them, simply because it is the truth that we live.

Phillip II, you aren't biased to one side in favour of the other, a thing that I truely appreciate. But there is another point here, none has made us dislike each other (I'm here not talking about Arabs-Jews, I'm talking about Arabs-Zionists), there is a chain of some historical events since the last decade of the nineteenth century which led to all what you do see now over the land of reality; Palestine.

I can't discuss them here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    hmmmm, I wonder how would some feel to give one of these gifts to Sharon or Olmert.

Hassan Nasrallah in this picture is more like saluting the man for killing Hariri. And people wonder why recently has been Shii'ats vs Sunni. The answer is... Ask Nasrallah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)