The Holocaust (14 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
We cannot verify, and actually its not up to us to verify.

If Seven say's he's a muslim, it doesn't mean that he is a muslim, unless he satisfies the said criteria. Now i can't see whats inside his mind and heart, so i'd never know if he was really a muslim or if he wasn't. But like i said, its not up to me to verify if he is or if he's not.
So who could be considered as a real muslim, then? Who verify that someone is a real muslim?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
and you are the same guy who said 7 wasnt a muslim
Because Seven said he did not believe in God nor the Prophet Muhammad. So he made it easy. Of course i can never be sure, and i can never verify anything. Maybe Seven is just faking all this, and actually he's a big cleric in Belgium and is one of the most pious muslims around. We can never be sure of anything. But I am assuming he's not benefiting from lying about this, so i made the assumption that he is not a muslim.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Really? that's very interesting. I've never heard something like that before, but, as you say, must be something intertwined with social life, the need to be accepted by the rest.
There are cultures when you cannot say you're an atheist with impunity. Or at least without losing face, without the family being "embarrassed" over you and so on. So yeah, it's only natural that people keep it quiet.

Jan 7, 2004
alright boys. it's decided. i am now a muslim. mohamed and everything, he was a really cool guy. now if i make fun of islam it would be making fun of my people, like a black guy saying the n word.

yall can't be mad, i can't believe finding a loophole was that easy

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
alright boys. it's decided. i am now a muslim. mohamed and everything, he was a really cool guy. now if i make fun of islam it would be making fun of my people, like a black guy saying the n word.

yall can be mad, i can't believe finding a loophole was that easy
Yes but convincing people that your a muslim doesn't make you a muslim. It just makes people believe you're a muslim, which doesn't matter at all actually.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Because Seven said he did not believe in God nor the Prophet Muhammad. So he made it easy. Of course i can never be sure, and i can never verify anything. Maybe Seven is just faking all this, and actually he's a big cleric in Belgium and is one of the most pious muslims around. We can never be sure of anything. But I am assuming he's not benefiting from lying about this, so i made the assumption that he is not a muslim.
Maybe he'll come in tomorrow or next week and say he's changed his mind..

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Yes but convincing people that your a muslim doesn't make you a muslim. It just makes people believe you're a muslim, which doesn't matter at all actually.
What do you mean it doesn't matter? It certainly matters to other Muslims, doesn't it? Aren't they supposed to treat you like a brother or something? There are greetings to exchange. Not to mention everyone likes to have other people on their "team".

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
@Fred: I don't know why I didn't think of this before...silly me :D Remember how Abu Jahl used to be called Abu Al-Hakam because of his wisdom? Poor guy, such was his fate he is now forever known as Abu Jahl. From now on Seven will be known as Seven/Andries Jahl :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
What do you mean it doesn't matter? It certainly matters to other Muslims, doesn't it? Aren't they supposed to treat you like a brother or something? There are greetings to exchange. Not to mention everyone likes to have other people on their "team".

:wallbang:

Yes all that will happen, but to a muslim what does all that really matter?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
@Fred: I don't know why I didn't think of this before...silly me :D Remember how Abu Jahl used to be called Abu Al-Hakam because of his wisdom? Poor guy, such was his fate he is now forever known as Abu Jahl. From now on Seven will be known as Seven/Andries Jahl :D
Thats a good idea. It certainly fits him. :D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Bes is that guy who goes to a dinner party and tells a rude joke, which makes the old people all upset. I'm the one trying to talk him out of it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
how many of us muslims does it take to change a light bulb?

none, we don't keep light bulbs in our houses because the static electricity might set up the homemade explosives
Bes, i know that right now you're Muslim and all ( :lol: ), but i don't remember if i ever asked you about your Albanian background.
Were your grandparents Muslim, were they Catholic Christians or Ortodox Christians?

Where exactly from Albania are they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)