The Holocaust (4 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
:wallbang:

Yes all that will happen, but to a muslim what does all that really matter?
Ask Ze, he needs this to beef up his recruitment statistics. :D

Ok, serious question: If people started abandoning Islam en masse and basically you were the only Muslim left of all the people you knew, do you think you'd be likely to have a crisis of faith?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
Bes, i know that right now you're Muslim and all ( :lol: ), but i don't remember if i ever asked you about your Albanian background.
Were your grandparents Muslim, were they Catholic Christians or Ortodox Christians?

Where exactly from Albania are they?
grandparents were muslims, my grandfather still is, which is weird because they come from a village that is closest to macedonia, but i guess not close enough

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Lawnchair, you really don't want me to get started so let's keep it civilized.

Ask Ze, he needs this to beef up his recruitment statistics. :D

Ok, serious question: If people started abandoning Islam en masse and basically you were the only Muslim left of all the people you knew, do you think you'd be likely to have a crisis of faith?
Fred's answer will differ from mine.

People have and are abandoning the teachings of Islam. Why do you think the Muslim world finds itself in such great turmoil?

I'm not in a crisis of faith because I'm an Ahmadi.

Jan 7, 2004
really, the only thing that really, really, really, bothers me, and alen will back me up on this, is that the same basic plot has been recycled all the way up from greek and roman and persian and egyptian and chinese and indian and insert ancient race here mythology. seriously guys, get a grip and learn some history

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
grandparents were muslims, my grandfather still is, which is weird because they come from a village that is closest to macedonia, but i guess not close enough
The part of Macedonia bordering Albania is dominantly muslim (Albanian) so it's not weird at all. :)

Do you by any chance know the name of the village?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Fred's answer will differ from mine.

People have and are abandoning the teachings of Islam. Why do you think the Muslim world finds itself in such great turmoil?

I'm not in a crisis of faith because I'm an Ahmadi.
But that contradicts what you said before, that lots of people are joining, sum total is growing.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
I dont think what i said was dangerous, i was merely remarking that it isnt feasible to have killed 6 million people, that was a 9th of the population of england at the time to put in perspective. Especially as it is well reported that no one can account for six million people, its an estimate, and estimates mean very little, it was estimated that the bnp wouldnt take any seats in the european election.

What happened from 1931-1945 was atrocious and i have no intention of denying what happened and the severity of what happened as a result of cumulative radicalisation. I am trying to put forward to suggestion/assertation that the figures released arent correct and should be treated as such. kej?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
But that contradicts what you said before, that lots of people are joining, sum total is growing.
I will have you know that new converts are "better" Muslims than most. They follow everything to the tee and are eager learners. Those born into it are more 'relaxed' mostly. I know I can't keep up with the converts :p

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I dont think what i said was dangerous, i was merely remarking that it isnt feasible to have killed 6 million people, that was a 9th of the population of england at the time to put in perspective. Especially as it is well reported that no one can account for six million people, its an estimate, and estimates mean very little, it was estimated that the bnp wouldnt take any seats in the european election.

What happened from 1931-1945 was atrocious and i have no intention of denying what happened and the severity of what happened as a result of cumulative radicalisation. I am trying to put forward to suggestion/assertation that the figures released arent correct and should be treated as such. kej?
So because you have made this suggestion with no compelling evidence we should abandon the established figures and go with your suggestion?

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I will have you know that new converts are "better" Muslims than most. They follow everything to the tee and are eager learners. Those born into it are more 'relaxed' mostly. I know I can't keep up with the converts :p
Ah yes, you're one of those sliverspoon Muslims of entitlement, too lazy and decadent to perform your duty :D

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
I know what it is, it's the evil west that ruined you :D
Screw the West, I only care for Scandinavia; the best place on earth. I tell you, I hope all those that run it and live there are rewarded for their generosity in the hereafter regardless of their personal beliefs because they're champions of human rights.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Screw the West, I only care for Scandinavia; the best place on earth. I tell you, I hope all those that run it and live there are rewarded for their generosity in the hereafter regardless of their personal beliefs because they're champions of human rights.
Scandinavia is in the West thou :D

"those that run it", you make it sound like an amusement park :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)