The Holocaust (2 Viewers)

Did the Holocaust happen/exist?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
Jack closed the thread about Gaza for a while and rightly so IMO. I'd like to create a thread about the Holocaust, because I think there are several members who do want to continue the discussion about the particular subject, but at the same time I feel it is not necessary to discuss it in the Gaza thread. There are some connections between Gaza and the Holocaust, I know, but not enough to justify such a pollution of the thread in my opinion.

As for me naming Belgium, ReBeL, I did so because of Rwanda. Now I am aware of the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the world beyond the Gaza borders. I should have known that you couldn't care less about African history and therefore I should not have talked about one of the biggest genocides of recent times. I should also not expect you to know Belgium's role in Rwanda nor should I think it likely for you to know what has happened in the Congo over the last decade.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
As for me naming Belgium, ReBeL, I did so because of Rwanda. Now I am aware of the fact that you know absolutely nothing about the world beyond the Gaza borders. I should have known that you couldn't care less about African history and therefore I should not have talked about one of the biggest genocides of recent times. I should also not expect you to know Belgium's role in Rwanda nor should I think it likely for you to know what has happened in the Congo over the last decade.
Come on, this isn't fair, Andries.

OP
CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #7
    Come on, this isn't fair, Andries.
    Neither is saying the Holocaust didn't happen. People like him select certain facts. When they don't suit their theory, they act as if those facts don't exist. Funnily enough Belgium has been an important player in international politics in the last two centuries, so ReBeL's statement is far off, but he chooses to ignore that fact.

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Neither is saying the Holocaust didn't happen. People like him select certain facts. When they don't suit their theory, they act as if those facts don't exist. Funnily enough Belgium has been an important player in international politics in the last two centuries, so ReBeL's statement is far off, but he chooses to ignore that fact.
    But you have a small (land size) country and only countries bigger than France count.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I don't deny the Holocaust happened. To be completely fair, the evidence is overwhelming. But I'm disgusted by the way the Zionists take advantage of it.

OP
    CheSchifo!

CheSchifo!

Jan 11, 2009
  • Thread Starter #20
    You know, all this talk of the Holocaust reminded me of my Australian friends in Bologna. Apparently there's some day they celebrate in Australia because of some Australian battle in WWI or something (had to do with Gallipoli) and one of them told me: "You know, the two World Wars have truly been national tragedies for Australia".

She was saying this to a Belgian :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)