The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
you call yourself a proud yank but on the other hand you are an 'italian stallion'? that makes sense doesnt it, and yea thanks for being considerate because im new here, really made my day knowing that...and no it was not me who made this personal, i simply disagreed on how you based your opinion on realism and the fact that he can go get money elsewhere and play in the CL, it was you who came out with the words 'idiot' and 'skippy' so dont say its me making this personal. so if it has nothing to do with where i live, what do you mean when you call me skippy, im really interested to hear your reason.
ok rookie, I'll bite...

why don't you explain to me, sparky, how calling you "skippy" is at all racial ??

and you say you're Italian, but are offended by a supposed racial slant at the Aussies ?? You make no sense, jerkoff

I am an Italian-American, who is proud of both my country and heritage...how hard is that to understand ??

Look back at the posts, Einstein, and see and remember that you made it personal

do us all a favor and go feel sorry for yourself somewhere else.....

Juve downbeat on Milito

Juventus are not confident they are going to capture the services of Gabriel Milito.

The Bianconeri have opened talks with Real Zaragoza over the defender but the negotiations have hit a problem with the Spanish side requesting a large fee for the player that Juve are not willing to spend.

Juventus president Giovanni Cobolli Gigli told the Italian press: "We have our financial limits and we will continue in this way.

"Optimistic? Surely not. There is a big economical difference. Anyway we are following other ways."

Rumours in Italy suggest that Juve are also interested in Cris and Pepe and in the event that Milito does not move to the Stadio Delle Alpi they will turn their attentions to one of those players.

skysports
just like I've been saying.......:eyebrows:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,805
    keep the faith guys! Don't read those journalists who love to throw sh*t at Juve.

Rumor is that Barca offered 10m € for him lol They're actually helping us in this.

Despite what you hear or read...Gaby is closer to Juve then you might actually think.

and then you'll hear tomorrow...Milito to Real. :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    keep the faith guys! Don't read those journalists who love to throw sh*t at Juve.

Rumor is that Barca offered 10m € for him lol They're actually helping us in this.

Despite what you hear or read...Gaby is closer to Juve then you might actually think.

im keeping the faith till the end of the week, then i know for sure if we havnt signed milito then he wont be, and i heard the same about barca's apparent offer, and like i said alot of spanish fans beleive hes off to juve, some of spains top journalists believe hes off to juve, i believe hes off to juve, untill the end of this week as by then the ultimatum will have expired for sure

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

If this means Chivu to Juve, I would agree :p

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
    Nov 7, 2005
    Chivu to sign for Real Madrid tonight/tomorrow. If Barcelona's supposed interest in Milito is not true then perhaps Zaragosa will accept our offer afterall. Could also prompt Madrid to get rid of Canna..

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Chivu to sign for Real Madrid tonight/tomorrow. If Barcelona's supposed interest in Milito is not true then perhaps Zaragosa will accept our offer afterall. Could also prompt Madrid to get rid of Canna..
    i hope you're right. because roumer has it barca's offer for milito is less than ours and im sure barca wont up the ante to create a bidding war, but like i said milito has to sign by this week or its never

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Lol never FFS badass, this shit does take time, look at Emerson and that,,,

It could take 1-3 weeks to complete this.

As long as we see our chanses and that we are the only one that have a seriuos offer and especially the highest one we can wait, and Zaragoza will accept it sooner or later...

BTW You and Mark77 said the same last week this week or never...

Mark77 said this friday or we move for other target, what happened we meet Zaragoza this week and contuinued the talks...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Lol never FFS badass, this shit does take time, look at Emerson and that,,,

It could take 1-3 weeks to complete this
    trust me we wont be spending much longer than this week cuz the board just wana wrap up the defensive deals now so we can move on in our list of priorities, little advice to zaragoza - talk is cheap mofo, its time u accepted our bid

Fellas

Farsopoli
    Jun 13, 2005
    Badass read my post now, yeah but you have said the same shit before this week or never,,,

The last week i heard the same shit from you or Mark77,

This friday or we move for other targets and leave Milito, we are still here and i think we are next week to, as long as we are the only one have made a good offer,
    Because Zaragoza gonne sell him as long as we are the only one betting a good offer why would we go out of the deal..

And the other problem is that we dont have so good alternatives for Milito,

Pepe is one but cost equal so... And Andrade is the other one maby we get him we will se would be ok, but Milito would be great and Secco,Ranieri knows it

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Barca was linked with Andrade way before Milito and I think they could go for him which will let Milito to us but that is just one of the possibilities.

At the time i don't care for Milito anymore, I just hope we gonna sign someone and finish the saga for once.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)