The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Mark.
I really do not know what to think about you.
Are you accepting something financial of this or what.
First you announce,Milito VERY close to Juve,than,Milito VERY,VERY close to Juve,finally ,Militto Very ,Very,Very close to Juve.
Than you change the name of the thread in,something: Milito Juvetntus Saga.
Now you are telling us something more.
What you want to make.
To get 1.000.000,00 pages of this f.....g thread.
And to push the people towards your direction?
Please stop the crap.
Please inform about some done deal.
Otherwise this is ridicolous

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Unbeliveble....

Some guys in here take this toooo serious.

I tell you what is ridicolous, ridiculous is that you come here and talk crap against Mark just becouse he inform about a posible transfer, ridiculous is the fact thatyou and some members actually expect that mark and badass knows for a fact things that noone besides the Juventus management knows.

Mark and Badass reports what they read in some other sites, thats it, I tell you and other memebrs if you dont like that then DONT READ THOSE POSTS!!

Next time we will see people bashing Mark and Badass if we dont get Milito and blaming them of this.

:disagree:

And Mark, please, keep on with your posts.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Unbeliveble....

Some guys in here take this toooo serious.

I tell you what is ridicolous, ridiculous is that you come here and talk crap against Mark just becouse he inform about a posible transfer, ridiculous is the fact thatyou and some members actually expect that mark and badass knows for a fact things that noone besides the Juventus management knows.

Mark and Badass reports what they read in some other sites, thats it, I tell you and other memebrs if you dont like that then DONT READ THOSE POSTS!!

Next time we will see people bashing Mark and Badass if we dont get Milito and blaming them of this.

:disagree:
exactly mark and me are only the middle men at the end of the day, we dont make this crap up, we just pass on the info alot of u dont get to read or know about, oh god in a week or 2 time ppl will be bashing me for the fact diego hasnt arrived yet.

impatience ppl, impatience!

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,843
    hey no need to take this out on me, im only informing what people who work close with the club are telling me, so blame them!
    where the hell did I mention you? People who know people are the ones posting on other forums.

P.S I like the drama lol

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,848
    no it seemed like u were implying me when u mentioned "people knowing other people" which is where my info is from
    nah

anyway, those people you say you know go to the same sites we go to so... :D

I know people from different official Juve fan clubs and they know less than any member here so...:p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    nah

anyway, those people you say you know go to the same sites we go to so... :D

I know people from different official Juve fan clubs and they know less than any member here so...:p
    try being in my position, just cuz the people i know with whom i get my info from work closely with the club, i get branded an ultra no matter how many times ive clarified my stance :disagree:

too many people do take what the media publish too seriously

Fight Club

Dec 14, 2005
    canna had class inter were just stupid enough to be tricked by moggi into swapping him with carini, to me it's still unbelieveble...haha.
    not sure the same would repeat with samuel and cordoba, they don't have the same class as canna. i don't think they are good enough but if secco could trade one of them with boumsong then i'd say it would be a class-move a la moggi style, but that would never happen.
    looks like real is getting chivu, they already got metzelder and rumoured to go for heinze too, and with they defenders they already have, then i don't see them going for milito for that price.
    barca, if they don't want to splash out for chivu, then why go for milito? andrade is linked too, and cheaper.
    so perhaps zaragosa will end up with no bidding war as they have planned, and we'll end up laughing by paying 12mio and giving them boumsong

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,851
    try being in my position, just cuz the people i know with whom i get my info from work closely with the club, i get branded an ultra no matter how many times ive clarified my stance :disagree:

too many people do take what the media publish too seriously
    you know Secco? :pumpkin:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    So say who the hell you know or shut the hell up about you "knowing someone". I know a lot of people so what. Want to know tommorows special at the diner near my place? Shit, no problem, I know some people.

At least specify what he/she does and where, or shut up already with "knowing people".

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    So say who the hell you know or shut the hell up about you "knowing someone". I know a lot of people so what. Want to know tommorows special at the diner near my place? Shit, no problem, I know some people.

At least specify what he/she does and where, or shut up already with "knowing people".
    with whom they are associated with is enough info, if you're still not satisfied just call them marco, andrea, and alex, not that its their real names

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Badass, stop acting like you don't like the attention you're getting. "I know someone close to Juve, but I can't say who it is...oh did I mention I know someone close to Juve? Yea I know someone close to Juve"

"Hey guys I know someone close to Juve, but please don't ask me who because then I'll have to continue to talk about who I know..but of course I can't mention who it is..."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    Badass, stop acting like you don't like the attention you're getting. "I know someone close to Juve, but I can't say who it is...oh did I mention I know someone close to Juve? Yea I know someone close to Juve"

"Hey guys I know someone close to Juve, but please don't ask me who because then I'll have to continue to talk about who I know..but of course I can't mention who it is..."
    oh ffs you are just soooooo stupid i swear you all push it and push it and push it so far, i bring the latest news straight from the horses mouth, this is not about me wanting attention, or me trying to be sumthing im not or whatever, is there some true jelously in knowing people who work closely with the club? and passing it on to me? is it truely that bad? ffs i wud of thought some of u wud appreciate that u have a member with such a resource instead of going into pointless debate into players we wont be getting. ah u know what guys i f*cking quit, from now on any info i get is staying with me, since you are so f*cking unappreciative, same goes for that f*cking juve comp, i post it, i get some nice comments and then 2 pages of utter bullcrap of how im apparently some kinda fascist jew. screw u f*ckers, ive really lost it now

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    oh ffs you are just soooooo stupid i swear you all push it and push it and push it so far, i bring the latest news straight from the horses mouth, this is not about me wanting attention, or me trying to be sumthing im not or whatever, is there some true jelously in knowing people who work closely with the club? and passing it on to me? is it truely that bad? ffs i wud of thought some of u wud appreciate that u have a member with such a resource instead of going into pointless debate into players we wont be getting. ah u know what guys i f*cking quit, from now on any info i get is staying with me, since you are so f*cking unappreciative, same goes for that f*cking juve comp, i post it, i get some nice comments and then 2 pages of utter bullcrap of how im apparently some kinda fascist jew. screw u f*ckers, ive really lost it now
    You are racist, which is weird considering you're "white". I remember a while back you posted something about "Paki's" and about how bad theyare, then you've made comments about the Portuguese, so that's no surprise. As for your informer position; if you remember what I said to you last week then you would know that I appreciate your work, but that you show no humility. On one instance someone thanked Mark for something and you said something like "WTF! what about me? I was the one that bla bla". Get a grip guy. Learn to take constructive criticism.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    You are racist, which is weird considering you're "white". I remember a while back you posted something about "Paki's" and about how bad theyare, then you've made comments about the Portuguese, so that's no surprise. As for your informer position; if you remember what I said to you last week then you would know that I appreciate your work, but that you show no humility. On one instance someone thanked Mark for something and you said something like "WTF! what about me? I was the one that bla bla". Get a grip guy. Learn to take constructive criticism.
    WTFFFFFF WHEN THE F*CK DID I INSULT "PAKI'S" ? i want u to find me that post, perhaps i was posting my frustration about how annoying my neighbors are cuz they are sexist towards my mum as indians usually treat women as 2nd class ppl to the men, but that is not racist. oh god now u r smoking some hard sh*t cuz i have never had a warning for racism. what comments on portuguese? what that i only wanted tiago to be our only portugese signing cuz i wasnt keen on the others? thats not racism thats preference. sorry but ive never said sh*t about pakis on this forum

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)