The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
well mark and i dont work together ;) the only thing i said reguarding last week was that last friday wud be the last day of negotiations b4 the weekend break and to resum again on monday.
The only thing you said was that Milito is going nowhere but Juve, your stance has changed....

hey no need to take this out on me, im only informing what people who work close with the club are telling me, so blame them!
Huh? Where did he blame you?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
things do change as obviously juve will not be held to ransom over milito thats where it has changed.
Oh so when we celebrate Trezeguet's signing "two weeks late", it's because we don't know what you know? But when Milito doesn't sign, its because we live in a volatile environment?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It's not about believing or not, its just the attitude. Mark on the other hand, I have no qualms with.
i think its just the envy, u all wanted to know the source so i tell u, what is there to brag about it? im simply the middle man and messenger to u lot, obviously alot of u dont appreciate it and wud rather squabble over the crap the media write each day rather than focus on the more realistic targets. or perhaps its the fact that i was right with the trez and camo contract renewals and some of u cudnt handle it, i dont know and i think alot of u have blown completly out of proportion about my status with the firms, and quite frankly i dont appreciate that, so i f*cking quit informing u ungrateful bastards, u want ur info u aint getting sh*t off me now cuz most of u will only just moan, or rave on how im some big bad man ultra, u pushed it and pushed it, and u f*cking made it snap, sorry to the rest of u guys that actually did appreciate the info but im sick of trying to be helpful now.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
ok rookie, I'll bite...

why don't you explain to me, sparky, how calling you "skippy" is at all racial ??

and you say you're Italian, but are offended by a supposed racial slant at the Aussies ?? You make no sense, jerkoff

I am an Italian-American, who is proud of both my country and heritage...how hard is that to understand ??

Look back at the posts, Einstein, and see and remember that you made it personal

do us all a favor and go feel sorry for yourself somewhere else.....

just like I've been saying.......:eyebrows:
i'll be the mature one here and stop with this arguing, i have nothing against you mate and i never expected it to become personal. i just didnt appreciate the name calling and im sure most people dont, lets put our differences aside and just agree to disagree.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
i think its just the envy, u all wanted to know the source so i tell u, what is there to brag about it? im simply the middle man and messenger to u lot, obviously alot of u dont appreciate it and wud rather squabble over the crap the media write each day rather than focus on the more realistic targets. or perhaps its the fact that i was right with the trez and camo contract renewals and some of u cudnt handle it, i dont know and i think alot of u have blown completly out of proportion about my status with the firms, and quite frankly i dont appreciate that, so i f*cking quit informing u ungrateful bastards, u want ur info u aint getting sh*t off me now cuz most of u will only just moan, or rave on how im some big bad man ultra, u pushed it and pushed it, and u f*cking made it snap, sorry to the rest of u guys that actually did appreciate the info but im sick of trying to be helpful now.
Oh get of your high horse will ya? You don't see anybody criticizing Mark do you? Again it's the attitude.

Actually if you really have "privileged" information, you would be most welcome, couldn't be any happier. But you failed to convince most of us that you do. You tried to muscle your way into becoming an "informer", and you put yourself in direct competition with Mark, not by actually offering information, but by directly pitting yourself against him with cheap lines like "I am the informer 2" or something along those lines. Anyone could dig up a lot of crap you said in this thread, where Mark's attitude was more of forcasting attitude yours was this:
Baddass Devil said:
even mark himself admits that diego is possible only i knew long time before him, so stfu and critisise me if im wrong ok? cuz if im right ur gona be eating ur words, and if im that confident on diego and milito i wudnt risk my pride as to say how close we are. ok? comprende? and like i said any developments on any player i will let u know, decide to believe it or not is up to u, but im not a sheep to follows everything the media says sumtimes, and is quite fortunate to know people that work closely with the club
Very arrogant I must say, and now you are backing up on your Milito stance, and want us to take you seriously?

Anyways I believe I got my opinion across loud and clear, do as you wish, preferably stick with your last post and not provide us "insider information".

Thank you.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Well, for me Mark and Badass Devil are doing great job, we are all in " hunger" to know what is " next" to build our Juve...for me Diego case ....i would be easily attached to any link to him and both try to help ( Mark & Badass) ....and i appreciate their willingness to share with us what they have....in the same time they're doing there efforts ...exactly like the news writers....try to carry the truth for the fans , who, like me, are hungry for any slit information about Juve...so it's not good to degrade there efforts and at the same time they are try to clear the picture for us as much as they can....

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Well, as they say, che sera, sera. We'll end up with someone for better or worse, and by the way Mark and Badass Devil, what both of you are doing is great for people like me who want to know what's going on. Even if it's only "rumors."

I'm off to China tomorrow morning, so later, everyone.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
500,000 Between Chivu And Madrid
Christian Chivu's move to Real Madrid is at the moment hinging on Real Madrid offering him 100,000 euros a week (5.2 million a year).

Fifa agent Ernesto Bronzetti, who was a part of the negotiations between AS Roma and Real Madrid, had claimed last night that the two parties had reached an agreement.

He had also indicated, though, that the final decision was hinging on Chivu.

"Real Madrid and Roma have agreed that Chivu will be sold for 18 million euros," he had said.

"Now it is for Chivu to decide."

It had earlier been thought that the decision was over the choice between Barcelona, Inter Milan and Real Madrid.

However, reports this morning suggest that it is personal terms that have yet to be agreed with Madrid.

Los Merengues are at the moment willing to offer 4.5 million euros per season, while Chivu wants at least 5 million.

That is, however, the only sticking point after Pedja Mijatovic and Daniele Prade thrashed out an 18 million transfer fee yesterday, which allowed Los Merengues to speak to the player.

Things are expected to be resolved today.

Barcelona and Inter Milan have already started looking at alternatives. The Catalans are chasing Gabriel Milito, whom Juventus have seemingly given up on, and Inter could well join the chase, looking to sign yet another Argentine.

goal.com

i am not surprised one bit, now INTER are being dragged into this saga

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
WTFFFFFF WHEN THE F*CK DID I INSULT "PAKI'S" ? i want u to find me that post, perhaps i was posting my frustration about how annoying my neighbors are cuz they are sexist towards my mum as indians usually treat women as 2nd class ppl to the men, but that is not racist. oh god now u r smoking some hard sh*t cuz i have never had a warning for racism. what comments on portuguese? what that i only wanted tiago to be our only portugese signing cuz i wasnt keen on the others? thats not racism thats preference. sorry but ive never said sh*t about pakis on this forum
I don't care if the Pope insulted you; racial profiling is wrong. Just because your neighbor's like that doesn't mean that it's a norm. And please don't deny that you haven't said anything about the Portuguese.

tiago is the only portugese im accepting, the others can go f*ck themselves
"Keen" wasn't the exact word you used there. So If that's not racist than you're in for a reality check.

And considering you live in the UK, I'm surprised you don't know that "Paki" is a derogatory word.

WTFFFFFF WHEN THE F*CK DID I INSULT "PAKI'S" ?
:lol2: What are you the 2nd coming of Ahmedios?

Here, let's go down memory lane...

ye, im half chinese myself and my skool is situated in a heavily dense area of pakistani's which used to be italian run, then they got driven out :(
and the racism and fighting i had with those asians, like 1 w*anker thought he wud be clever and to randomly smack a football on the side of my head without being provoked, and i called him a smelly paki so he was squaring up to me, i threw the first punch, and all of a sudden about 5 generations of his family were ganged round me, lol then the white students were backing me up, man tht was 1 sweet ass fight :D
lol i bought 1 of them anti racism shirts with the juve logo and del piero on the back, and walked down a pakistani area, chanting out some offensive stuff which i wont say as i aim to try not get banned for the billionth time :(

Zare

Jul 4, 2007
I've been reading the discussions in this thread for a while, and I have to say anybody making predictions or stating some "hints" for the rest of us to read are idiots. None of you are close to the club, or close to the inept management in charge, and all you lot do is pull off info from other people on other websites. And those other people from other websites could be nothing more than people such as yourselves. The people on the italian version of this forum have nothing more than mere acquaintances with employees of Juventus, so lets not get carried away. And besides, even if they were friends of Blanc they don't know if a deal will go through. Zaragaoza could pull the plug on Milito any minute.

These people trying to persuade the rest of the lot that they know something is highly pathetic. Unless you actually know people involved with this club, don't parade around with other rumors.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
I've been reading the discussions in this thread for a while, and I have to say anybody making predictions or stating some "hints" for the rest of us to read are idiots. None of you are close to the club, or close to the inept management in charge, and all you lot do is pull off info from other people on other websites. And those other people from other websites could be nothing more than people such as yourselves. The people on the italian version of this forum have nothing more than mere acquaintances with employees of Juventus, so lets not get carried away. And besides, even if they were friends of Blanc they don't know if a deal will go through. Zaragaoza could pull the plug on Milito any minute.

These people trying to persuade the rest of the lot that they know something is highly pathetic. Unless you actually know people involved with this club, don't parade around with other rumors.
Sound of reason. As if Secco & Co. sends newsletters everyday to all Juventus employees about their transfer exploits.

nucleo21

THE HUNTER
Apr 1, 2007
I think that he is our player...:D :weee: :weee: :weee: :weee:

Milito ha già scelto la Juventus

09:00 del 04 luglio

Il Barcellona offre 15 milioni più Giuly al Saragozza per Gabriel Milito contro i 16 della Juve, ma il difensore argentino ha già deciso di andare in Italia.
(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Il Barça si inserisce anche sul brasiliano Pepe del Porto. Oltre a Andrade, per la Juve rispuntano i nomi di Meira e Cannavaro.
(Tuttosport)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)