The Gaby Milito to Juve saga (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Badass read my post now, yeah but you have said the same shit before this week or never,,,

The last week i heard the same shit from you or Mark77,

This friday or we move for other targets and leave Milito, we are still here and i think we are next week to, as long as we are the only one have made a good offer,
Because Zaragoza gonne sell him as long as we are the only one betting a good offer why would we go out of the deal..

And the other problem is that we dont have so good alternatives for Milito,

Pepe is one but cost equal so... And Andrade is the other one maby we get him we will se would be ok, but Milito would be great and Secco,Ranieri knows it
when i said this friday i meant as in the day ending this current week not last

Buy on AliExpress.com

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
would be wonderful to see Samuel shine at Juve and show both Real and Inter what idiots they were. I say go for him, we can send them De Ceglie.

May 19, 2007
i think we must get Cannavaro or Samuel for leading and Pepe, Luisao, Cris or Andrade to stand next to them.

like:
grygera-cannavaro-cris-chiellini

thats is what i would like to see at first.

but i guess it will be Andrade and another one but who???
they are planning 2 CB´s right?
or only 1?

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
keep the faith guys! Don't read those journalists who love to throw sh*t at Juve.

Rumor is that Barca offered 10m € for him lol They're actually helping us in this.

Despite what you hear or read...Gaby is closer to Juve then you might actually think.

and then you'll hear tomorrow...Milito to Real. :p
Mark.
I really do not know what to think about you.
Are you accepting something financial of this or what.
First you announce,Milito VERY close to Juve,than,Milito VERY,VERY close to Juve,finally ,Militto Very ,Very,Very close to Juve.
Than you change the name of the thread in,something: Milito Juvetntus Saga.
Now you are telling us something more.
What you want to make.
To get 1.000.000,00 pages of this f.....g thread.
And to push the people towards your direction?
Please stop the crap.
Please inform about some done deal.
Otherwise this is ridicolous

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,836
    Mark.
    I really do not know what to think about you.
    Are you accepting something financial of this or what.
    First you announce,Milito VERY close to Juve,than,Milito VERY,VERY close to Juve,finally ,Militto Very ,Very,Very close to Juve.
    Than you change the name of the thread in,something: Milito Juvetntus Saga.
    Now you are telling us something more.
    What you want to make.
    To get 1.000.000,00 pages of this f.....g thread.
    And to push the people towards your direction?
    Please stop the crap.
    Please inform about some done deal.
    Otherwise this is ridicolous
    I'm telling what's going on according to others sites, people who think they know people....blah blah blah...if things change or take more time what the f*ck do you want me to do, say it's official when it's not?

blame me I don't give a sh*t really, if you guys only want to know when things are official then that's what I might do. No more info.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    I'm telling what's going on according to others sites, people who think they know people....blah blah blah...if things change or take more time what the f*ck do you want me to do, say it's official when it's not?

blame me I don't give a sh*t really, if you guys only want to know when things are official then that's what I might do. No more info.
    Ignore him Mark. You keep doing what you do. We love you :toast:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

hey no need to take this out on me, im only informing what people who work close with the club are telling me, so blame them!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)