The end of an era (5 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

Ne boli me uopste. Bilo je posteno, bili su bolji i pobijedili. Smetalo bi mi da su bili losiji od nas a ipak pobijedili.Nekada mores da iskljucis osjecaje ;)
pa jebi ga...
i milan je bila bolja od nas i pobedila cl ali nas je sve bolelo i valjda je i tebe...

i nedved kad je dobio zuti karton,
bilo je posteno,ali su svi plakali za njim...
nemoj da si toliko strog sa juventusom...

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #62
    Pa to ti je kao sa djetetom: ponekad moras da budes strog zato sto ga volis ;)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    ne znam sta da ti kazem...
    kako god ti je drago.....

bar....volis juve i to je dobro....
    verovatno si i ti ljut isto kao sto sam i ja ljuta i tuzna z'bog buffona...

Jul 28, 2002
    ...................................:confused:.......................................

i thort i was in a english thread??

Jul 28, 2002
    ahhhh so u guys are not actually writing inteligable words?? Jus jibbersh??

P.s Z...y the hell have u become a totti fan??

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #68
    Actually we were talking, it's not jibberish ;)

And I'm not a Totti fan per se, but I just loved that moment ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    I just noticed this thread.. but Zlatan.. you are really overreacting.. I remember seing juve doing worse than this season, but still they came back and won some title in the following years.. I remember 4 or 5 years back.. when the team played so awful that we called conte our saviour..

don't be so pessimestic.. there is always next year.. wtf.. we still have this season FFS..

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #73
    Yeah mate, but we cant go on like this forever, sooner or later we're goping to have to bring in new players and change somethng. I just want it to be sooer rather than later.

Aug 1, 2003
    actually we DO need a bit of revolutionizing, not solely because our defense sucks or we're doing badly, but mostly because if you look carefully into our team the players are ageing, and for a long term cause you need to buy players for the future

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
    well said baggio...
    and i think that,where juve is now,
    and what juventus really is actually....our team....we have to thank those "old" players....and realize they can't be 25 for ever...
    we need changes,that's a fact,but blaming the ppl who brought us here,it's not fair either....

ferrara and montero were our "gods" and now we simply want to kick them out...
    stop blaming the olds and look forward to the new ones we'll (definitelly) have ;) and already do...miccoli ex. is just 23 and is sooooo good.....
    and buffon who is 26 has gotten worse.....life of football....will always be a mistery to me....
    neddy is31 and thuram is 31....but you can not even compair those 2 players...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)