The end of an era (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Nice one, except no era has ended yet. You can't expect Juve to reach the CL final every season and we're still participating in SerieA and the Coppa.

Our European exit will probably have a positive effect on our Italian title chase as well.

This era, is very far from over, sir.

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
And stealing Legrotagglie from under Roma's nose, and them getting Chivu... man... did we screw them over or what?
They bought Chivu with money they don't have. They're paying with money they don't have. So how long will they have him? :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #124
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

4,000 word quote, four line response? :D Face it, you're jsut too lazy to argue with him properly.
    BTW, does it really have 4.000 words? That's a lot :eek:

++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++
    Nice one, except no era has ended yet. You can't expect Juve to reach the CL final every season and we're still participating in SerieA and the Coppa.

Our European exit will probably have a positive effect on our Italian title chase as well.

I feel I've been missunderstood here. I dont mean end of an era like for the club in general, I mean "End of an era" for our current players and current lineup.

++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++

They bought Chivu with money they don't have. They're paying with money they don't have. So how long will they have him? :D
    Does Nafta Moskva ring a bell? ;)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I feel I've been missunderstood here. I dont mean end of an era like for the club in general, I mean "End of an era" for our current players and current lineup.
    No, that's exactly what I thought you meant.

Maher

Juventuz addict
    Dec 16, 2002
    Yes i think this match is an nd of an era and we should look for a new coach with ambitions and tachtics and new players in all positions where our players only take high wages for nothing.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Erik ] ++

Very true.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)