The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (3 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I think the werewolf is pretty cool, basically one shotting anything that crosses your path although you lose your rest xp it doesn't have the restrictions of being a vampire, that being you can only travel in the day time which i found quite annoying in the last elder scrolls game, adding to the fact that the quest to cure it was annoying

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Dark elf (aka Dunmer) is my absolute favorite race.

--

Damn, I need to start playing this game again, I miss it. :heart:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Thanks.

Which one is best? and which do you prefer? if you prefer any of them at all.
Werewolf. Plus it's part of a pretty neat storyline. If you don't like it you can always get cured.

Vampires suck because of all the restrictions. They look cool in the expansion but that may never make it to PS3.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I apparently played Alduin's bane at just level 16. My man is too weak to finish him. And all my other auto saves is in that place, how can i leave that mission?

Do i have to make a new one?

EDIT: never mind just noticed i could run away :lol:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
any news of when the PS3 will finally get that damn expansion that other formats have had for months?
Possibly never. They're trying to get a glitch free product because it's apparently a pain to patch a patch. Word is that Sony is helping out to adjust to the PS3 platform. Also heard rumors that PS3 might be getting it's own platform specific DLC if they can't do this.

- - - Updated - - -

by Matt Clark
Skyrim Dawnguard PS3 DLC Release Date Still Possible?
October 16, 2012 11:05 PM EDT
comments: 4
It looks like a "Skyrim Dawnguard" PS3 DLC could still have a release date for all those gamers who've gone months without the content. A new online report indicates that Bethesda may have solved their previous issues with regards to bringing the DLC's to the Playstation 3. Does this mean that Dawnguard and Hearthfire will soon be available, or will owners of the Sony video game console get a special, exclusive update for their game?

A recent report from Product Reviews website shows a specific line of code from the game's new 1.8 update beta. Basically this line has "PS3 DOWNLOADABLE CONTENT" in it, leading some to wonder if that means Bethesda has finally solved its issues about bringing extra content to the PS3. The PR site goes on to speculate that maybe the new DLC called "Dragonborn" could be given out as an exclusive download to only Playstation 3 owners of the video game.

As of this report, the Bethesda company hasn't said one way or the other regarding whether or not the new DLC is just for PS3, or will be for other systems. Also, they still have yet to reveal a Dawnguard release date or Hearthfire one for that matter. Hopefully, Sony PS3 owners will finally get some new content for their game, and quite possibly they'll be rewarded with content that Xbox users won't have access to.

If you currently have Skyrim for the PS3, do you think Bethesda will give out an exclusive DLC for PS3 owners, or are you just hoping they'll finally release a DLC for the platform?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
That's what i've been doing. He doesn't lose health at all.

Did you do this under 20 level?
Yeah, at like level 16. But you can't kill Alduin in that mission anyway. Just deal damage to him until he goes away. Try to stay behind him and don't use ice or fire magic.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Or you could just turn down the difficulty to beat it.
Aye. I just keep trying, never turn down the difficulty. Too damn stubborn :p

Right now I play as a cat thingy with a very nice cat mustasche. And ear rings. ;)

I basically only use magic but ocationally I use one handed swords and maces.

I don't wear any armor. I never buy anything unless it's lockpicks and I don't allow myself to use smithing or enchanting stuff. At level 31 now and normal difficulty. No companion (since they're so damn annoying).

It's pretty hard.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Aye. I just keep trying, never turn down the difficulty. Too damn stubborn :p

Right now I play as a cat thingy with a very nice cat mustasche. And ear rings. ;)

I basically only use magic but ocationally I use one handed swords and maces.

I don't wear any armor. I never buy anything unless it's lockpicks and I don't allow myself to use smithing or enchanting stuff. At level 31 now and normal difficulty. No companion (since they're so damn annoying).

It's pretty hard.
I started out with adept and my character is an imperial that looks like a north american indian. I played at adept to start out now I'm at something higher cause I'm level 40. I'm not a fan of magic. I like the bow.

I like to trick out companions.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
I started out with adept and my character is an imperial that looks like a north american indian. I played at adept to start out now I'm at something higher cause I'm level 40. I'm not a fan of magic. I like the bow.

I like to trick out companions.
Ah so you're a sniper then :) Done any Dark Brotherhood stuff?

First playthrough I didn't use magic either except for healing.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ah so you're a sniper then :) Done any Dark Brotherhood stuff?

First playthrough I didn't use magic either except for healing.
Yeah, I've done most of the major quest lines. I like the bow against dragons, but two axes works just as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)