The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (9 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I married my follower mjoll the lioness, straight after the ceremony she ran away and now I can't find her. I've looked everywhere. Bloody runaway bride she took a lot of items from me... my mace of molag bal for example.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Found her. She was still in the temple. :sergio: I travelled to all my homes, check her old house, all the ins and whatnots. Checked everywhere but the corner in the temple. After the ceremony she switched clothes, I must not have recognized her when I went out.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Nedvěd;3496589 said:
It wasn't an RPG right?
I know that in Daggerfall you play a bit in Hammerfell. I'd like a remake of Morrowind with the Skyrim engine.
New version of Morrowind would be fucking epic. :drool:

ßöмßäяðîëя;3548513 said:
275 hours in, level 76.

How are you guys?
Have no idea how many hours I've played. I'm on level 42.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ßöмßäяðîëя;3548513 said:
275 hours in, level 76.

How are you guys?
level 34. around 50 hours i guess.

fuck this game is good. and this is coming from the guy who would barely play through fallout 3 and oblivion

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Does being a Werewolf give you any stat bonuses or active effects when you are in normal human form? I've been one for like 35 days now and the only active effect I get from it is resistance to disease.

I remember being a vampire in Oblivion boosted some of your stats significantly.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Sold the game the other day, finished it and sold it the day after. good game but got bored after the main quest was finished. and wanted to get rid of a bunch of games so i took the chance to get rid of skyrim as well to get some more cash for it.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #797
    That's not DLC, it's just an improved texture pack.

I think 1.5 should drop for consoles in a couple days.

---------- Post added 16.03.2012 at 13:42 ----------

Sold the game the other day, finished it and sold it the day after. good game but got bored after the main quest was finished. and wanted to get rid of a bunch of games so i took the chance to get rid of skyrim as well to get some more cash for it.
    YOU BASTARD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)