The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (3 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol most random shit ever, I run into some dude called Sam something in White Run (havent played for nearly a week) bannered mare joint, he suggests a drinking contest, in a way that he obviously lets me win. I get wasted, wake up dazed in a fucking temple lol, for Debilla, a temple in, get this...in fucking Markath, like in the other end of the frigging world from White run hehe. Seriously wtf moment in the game hehe. But glad it happend, only been to 3 major cities (white run, windhelm and now this one), and its by far the coolest looking one (these arrogant high elfs look cool, want some of their armour, I have wolf armour). I'm doing a quest for Coelmo, some researcher slash wizard who sent me into dangerous keep of giant spiders and more dangerously bunch of lethal falmer mofos.

And oh Aoron, I killed two giants without breaking a sweat, finally! Should used my head before, I ran rings around them anticipiating when they attack, dodge/run and hit them when they are recovering.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
With every right lol, just spent half the day in just one frigging city and tiny corner of the game, above mentionned Markath. So much happend that it felt like Markath plots and event itself was a full game, not just a minor part of a game.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Lol most random shit ever, I run into some dude called Sam something in White Run (havent played for nearly a week) bannered mare joint, he suggests a drinking contest, in a way that he obviously lets me win. I get wasted, wake up dazed in a fucking temple lol, for Debilla, a temple in, get this...in fucking Markath, like in the other end of the frigging world from White run hehe. Seriously wtf moment in the game hehe. But glad it happend, only been to 3 major cities (white run, windhelm and now this one), and its by far the coolest looking one (these arrogant high elfs look cool, want some of their armour, I have wolf armour). I'm doing a quest for Coelmo, some researcher slash wizard who sent me into dangerous keep of giant spiders and more dangerously bunch of lethal falmer mofos.

And oh Aoron, I killed two giants without breaking a sweat, finally! Should used my head before, I ran rings around them anticipiating when they attack, dodge/run and hit them when they are recovering.
You tried to go blow for blow with giants? What the fuck?:lol:

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
You don't want to lose what's left of your social life, I have the game and have only played like 5 hours but it's fucking hard to not play. :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol what Gabriel said, I am at work and thinking of ze game, pretty crazy thing for me hehe, off next three days after today, dont think I will do much else then play hehe.

Imma Zulu mofo ofcourse I did :D

I slained like 6-7 since hehe. Btw, I repeat, Markath is craaaaaaaaaaaaazy :D

JUVEMAN1211

Jun 22, 2011
I don't know about the rest of you guys but unfortunetly I am getting kind of bored with the game.....Ive completeled the dark brotherhood, mages guild and the theives guild and ive discovered almost every icon on the map. I know i still have the main story line to compelete along with other guilds but its becoming quite repeatitive. Anyone else experiencing this? Im quite dissapointed cause I love/loved this game for about a month hah

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Picked this game up the other day to see what the fuss was all about.

Huge letdown. Typical crap Bethesda non-story and soulless shells of characters in a bland world with poor, awkward combat.

Should have spent the forty dollars on something better.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Not for everyone as with everything, me personally I finished work at midnight and had been playing ever since hehe. Havent done zip of main quest line (yet to go to greybeards), just had a random wtf timing with a vicious blood dragon attacking me and everyone else, WHILE I was attacking everyone (farmers outside whiterun) as a werewolf, was munching on em lol, and the fucking thing turns up, took like 40 mins to deal with it.

I'm just around 23 levels or so, but reached lvl 70 in sneaking and 67 in smithing, focusing on the latter right now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm way off of getting that, level 24 but can make at best orc armour and such so far (havent made any yet though). But Daedra's are spooky as fuck though, I encountered two manipulative evil fucks of theirs in mini quests, creepy. Only their voices, not seen them yet.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I set out from the start to be an evil fucker (was sick an tired of being the good guy in games like mass effect). Have you done the daedric quest in Markath?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011

Happened to me to and I was just as surprised and at first annoyed but later glad. I too had only been to two-three cities.

The almost first thing I did in the game was to run towards a giant and get smashed up into outer space. I suspected it could be a difficult battle but nothing I couldn't handle. I learned my lesson.

Starting to get tiny annoyed with all the bugs in the game. My inventory is becoming fuller and fuller of shit that I can't get rid of because of bugs. Bjorns drum, some flute, some books and so on that I can't get rid of. I've already returned the objects and retrieved whatever I was going to from most of the quest givers but they are still stuck in the inventory. Blood on the ice quest is so messed up as well and I won't be able to finnish it. The fancypancy has gotten stuck in the "murder-resident" whatever the name of the gal's place is. He won't commit another homicide and there's no body to find anywhere about any murder. Because no body has been seen everyone thinks the wizard still is the killer. After I had accused him and they put him in jail I went and did some side quests. When I returned I remembered I had a strange amulet and figured he could tell me something about it. He didn't instead we spoke about the journal etc and he convinced me the murder is still out there. I went out to the city and the first thing I meet is the murderer running around the city in panic. I followed him to the residency of the murdered gal and now he's stuck there. Whenever I enter he attacks me and I hit him back no matter what I do he won't die. Eventually he decides I'm not worth the struggle and he runs back to the wardrobe and stairs into the wall for the rest of the game. I've tried everything but nothing works, God he's annoying and the steward, guards, wizard or jarl has anything to say about it.

This is just one of the very annoying quests that have fucked up. I can understand that there will be bugs in the game because of the size of it but they are a bit too many.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I set out from the start to be an evil fucker (was sick an tired of being the good guy in games like mass effect). Have you done the daedric quest in Markath?
I will be an evil fucker in next character I do (like my cousin, he is crazy, goes to white run and kills everyone in it). I have started the daedric quest in markath, but not done it, I got preoccupied with levelling up my smithing from like 20 to 76, by making alot of iron daggers, enchanting, generally doing ze logistics for it (soul gems are hard to come by...and waiting around to get iron ore). Did this all in Whiterun, so Markath is on hold for now. Need cash quick too, above venture drained alot of it hehe.

I was on my way to Winterhold college to get more soul gems, but on the way finally decided to go to Greybeards, go to Ivarstead (looong trekk), but ze frigging Greybeards are way up in the mountain, I steal some gold in Ivarstead, like 60, and bounty to be paid for it was like 1 gold, so I figured no problem. But you know where I ended up? In frigging Riften just outside its jail, thats not even close to Ivarstead, this game is so random at times hehe. Now I'm distracted by this corrupt city, joined the Thieves Guild and just got their guild armor. Hard to focus in this game heh, allways something that comes up, now have unfinished bussiness and quests in 4 frigging cities.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
This game ruined all my spare time :( I ended up lending it to my brother who hasn't even started playing it yet (gave it to him a few weeks ago) :D

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Not for everyone as with everything, me personally I finished work at midnight and had been playing ever since hehe. Havent done zip of main quest line (yet to go to greybeards), just had a random wtf timing with a vicious blood dragon attacking me and everyone else, WHILE I was attacking everyone (farmers outside whiterun) as a werewolf, was munching on em lol, and the fucking thing turns up, took like 40 mins to deal with it.

I'm just around 23 levels or so, but reached lvl 70 in sneaking and 67 in smithing, focusing on the latter right now.
Just make a bunch of iron daggers to level smithing quick, u can buy iron ingots from any blacksmith

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)