The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Yeah you have to have a dragon soul. So you need to kill dragons. Do the White Run quest where you defend the west tower and you get your first dragon shout and the ability to get another via the Main Quest line.

I did it right off the bat. I think this dragon is at your level since its part of the main quest. The giants and other creatures may not be. I think they are higher level creatures.

What is your race?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm a Redguard, old looking huge black mofo with browngreyish beard and thick long hair, called Shaka Zulu :D I'm eager to check the Red guard lands, they are in the game right? Because at white run, I met two red guard dudes looking for a red guard woman.

And thanks, will do the first dragon mission then, so far I just been busy goofing around and exploring in a sandboxy kinda way (mainly spent the time on 3-4 bandit camps, and the dragon claw/dragon age quest thing, plus companions quest).

Btw, I havent been a thief or a criminal in any way (except take one worse from dead bandits, to mount it count as stealing apparently), does that hamper me in my coin making? Because in overall I earned just around 4k gold so far, have 2k of it left. Feel bit poor-ish hehe. That dragon claw trader was most generous so far with 400 gold, rest at best give me 100, thats nada.

Also, what to do with the problem of weight? I have to throw alot of stuff when I'm finding new stuff, kinda gets annoying. The few times I'm in a city with a trader, they barely offer shitty prices for my stuff.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
I'm a Redguard, old looking huge black mofo with browngreyish beard and thick long hair, called Shaka Zulu :D I'm eager to check the Red guard lands, they are in the game right? Because at white run, I met two red guard dudes looking for a red guard woman.

And thanks, will do the first dragon mission then, so far I just been busy goofing around and exploring in a sandboxy kinda way (mainly spent the time on 3-4 bandit camps, and the dragon claw/dragon age quest thing, plus companions quest).

Btw, I havent been a thief or a criminal in any way (except take one worse from dead bandits, to mount it count as stealing apparently), does that hamper me in my coin making? Because in overall I earned just around 4k gold so far, have 2k of it left. Feel bit poor-ish hehe. That dragon claw trader was most generous so far with 400 gold, rest at best give me 100, thats nada.

Also, what to do with the problem of weight? I have to throw alot of stuff when I'm finding new stuff, kinda gets annoying. The few times I'm in a city with a trader, they barely offer shitty prices for my stuff.
::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:rofl:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

Up your stamina if you want to carry more. As your speech gets better you can add perks that give you better prices. Right now the bast way for you to level up and make coin is to do the side quests where you get paid for finding or bring shit do different places. Also, if you want to level up quickly some of the Companions can train you.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There are no Red Guard lands in Skyrim. They're just emissaries.
Yeah read wikia page you linked, skyrim is only nords part of tamriel. Too bad I didnt play previous games, interesting to see other parts I bet.

Up your stamina if you want to carry more. As your speech gets better you can add perks that give you better prices. Right now the bast way for you to level up and make coin is to do the side quests where you get paid for finding or bring shit do different places. Also, if you want to level up quickly some of the Companions can train you.
So its relating to stamina? Ok, I have like 150 or such in my stamina barr now, but my limit of what I can carry is still 310.

I only played for short while today, got to level 10 or 11, killed the dragon fairly frigging easily hehe, cool to have the first shout now. But tried with the giants again, and yes, confirmed it, they are way harder then a frigging dragon :lol:

I "wasted" pretty much almost all of my gold on training on onehanded sword by some random guy in white run (amren I think), havent bought training from the companions yet, one offered blocking and the other heavy armour training, not a priority right now. Want to improve with my archer skills, because I feel totally useless whenever I use it, Inspired to try the skillshots of that vid :D

But yeah I need some coin quick, got 1500 combined from 3 different side quests (the red guard woman I helped being the most fun one) after having nothing. Long way til I can buy a house. Cuz I really need someplace to store stuff (without being a criminal that just takes a place), so far I'm just giving whatever I cant bother to carry to my housecarl lydia. On my way to the greybeards, but I get preoccupied with so many things on the way that it may take a while before I get to them hehe (like dying from giants 3-4 times lol, besides the usual bandits).

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah I wanted arching training from the huntress (she is hawt :D in spartan-ish way), but that was the time I spent all my coin on one hand sword training (couldnt even afford the 100 gold to bribe guard in dungeon of dragonreach). Will save alot and train when I get back to white run, for now I dont plan on getting back there in a long while, spent too much there there as it is. Going east.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Sold my thieves guild armor a while back.. or put it in a chest one of the two . Either way...I'm fucked!!! can't finish the thieves guild quests

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Yeah I wanted arching training from the huntress (she is hawt :D in spartan-ish way), but that was the time I spent all my coin on one hand sword training (couldnt even afford the 100 gold to bribe guard in dungeon of dragonreach). Will save alot and train when I get back to white run, for now I dont plan on getting back there in a long while, spent too much there there as it is. Going east.
I think there's a glith in which you buy a house but don't spend any money. :p

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
I think there's a glitch in which you buy a house but don't spend any money. :p

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Like 18 , so the items weren't that good. I already got the dark brotherhood gear but if I didn't they would be really good items for me. Got an elven dagger which I use now. No idea what to do with these grand soul gems
get an item with soultrap and dissenchant it

enchant soultrap on your preferred weapon

FILL ALL THE GEMS

now, make a crapload of iron daggers, they are cheap and the best way to level blacksmithing

enchant the daggers using the grand soul gems, with soultrap

sell them

massive profit guaranteed

also you are leveling enchanting and blacksmithing in the proces

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
guys, i'm looking for an information

i am currently building a shillien knight type character

basically :

- heavy armor : right skill path to damage reflection
-smithing : untill deadric, getting over armor cap
-enchanting : getting double 25% cost reduction enchants (destro and alter) on 4 items
-one handed : sword line
-block : everything

-destruction : impact,apprentice, and perks for fire/shock/frost, dont need cost reduction because of enchanting
-alteration : atronarch perk+stone=80% absorb, free casted paralyse=hax

-archery : whatever i got left, since its nice against shielding long range mages

my gameplay basically is allways heavy armor and destro casting, if opponents dont die from it, go closer and onehander+shield them. using destruction for the stagger.

mana, isnt really an issue as i keep spending time on getting the highest possible reduction on destro trough enchants, currently at 48%, soon to be 60%

defence, planning atronarch and armor cap

so thats my build

what i'm wondering is the ratio i should get between stamina and health

the forte of close range for me, is shieldbashing powerattacking opponents, powerattacks in general and the charge powerattack, this eats stamina alot
but, health is offcourse also essential for a close ranger

so, any suggestions on the ratio ? i'm keeping 1-1 atm

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Damn Osman that is dope. :lol:

--

Started a new save. I want two Dawnbreakers and Nightingale armor on level 32. After that all is good again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)