The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (4 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
In the footlocker yo. But only put something in there you don't really need and then wait a couple days and go back to it. If stuff is still there then you're golden.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Found the dark brotherhood, :lol: shot that bitch in the head when she was talkng to the kids

Is it messed up that I've yet to fight a dragon? im level 13 so wondering if im balancing the main misions and side quests correctly

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Go to Whiterun and talk to the Jarl as part of the Main Quest line. Warn him about the dragon you saw at the beginning and a dragon attacks the city. You get asked to help kill it and you get your first thu'un.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Which person did you marry, some can become a follower while others stay at home and earn money working in a shop, or turning tricks? Dunno what my wife gets upto when I'm out fucking up dragons.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #693
    Anyone know what Azura's star does? I see that I can use it to recharge enchanted items, is it reusable?
    Reusable soul gem.
    Yea the ebony mail is tight. Only problem is when you are trying to snipe someone with a bow the black fumes it emits can make it tough to see your target.
    Word, which quest do you get it from?
    If my follower dies nd I take the key to his house can I just use it as mine lol
    You can, but if you store shit in a chest that isn't technically yours, in three days it'll reset and all your shit will be gone.
    I married this miner chick. I think if you marry NPCs with the ability to follow you they end up staying home.
    Nah, even those people will still follow you, they will stay at home until you ask them to follow you.

Aela the Huntress still gives me quests after I lay my Dragonseed up in her receptacle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)