The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (4 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3404088 said:
Nice, which house is that?
Can't remember the name of it, but it's the one in Riften.

I was thinking about selling them fancy masks, but I think I'd rather stick em on da walls.
Ya I'd say it's best to hold onto them, it could be one of those things were you need all 9 or so to complete a quest?

I've been doing a few of the Daedric quests with the intention of getting the accomplishment for collecting 15 artifacts, only to realise that I had passed up the chance on a particular staff some time ago, therefore rendering the achievement unobtainable :sergio:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Ya I'd say it's best to hold onto them, it could be one of those things were you need all 9 or so to complete a quest?

I've been doing a few of the Daedric quests with the intention of getting the accomplishment for collecting 15 artifacts, only to realise that I had passed up the chance on a particular staff some time ago, therefore rendering the achievement unobtainable :sergio:
Yeah, I've stopped selling neat stuff I come across that could be useful. Like the Coral Hand thing, I sold that and now I can't do a mission til I remember where I saw it.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Yeah, I've stopped selling neat stuff I come across that could be useful. Like the Coral Hand thing, I sold that and now I can't do a mission til I remember where I saw it.
Yeah that's really annoying, very nearly sold the ebony claw once, thankfully the vendor ran out of money though and I had a chance to figure out that I needed the item.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah that's really annoying, very nearly sold the ebony claw once, thankfully the vendor ran out of money though and I had a chance to figure out that I needed the item.
Are the claws useful for anything besides opening the doors to get to dragon shouts? Usually I use them once and then sell em.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
ßöмßäяðîëя;3404238 said:
Yea, at Labyrinthian there is an exterior room that you can put all the Dragon Masks.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing it now, didn't realise you could actually put the masks on the faces there, will wait until I have the full complement.

I always get pwned by frost trolls when I head there.
Fire, fire and more fire :D

Are the claws useful for anything besides opening the doors to get to dragon shouts? Usually I use them once and then sell em.
ßöмßäяðîëя;3404263 said:
That's it, but I like to collect one-off shit like that.
:agree:

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Been at this shit all day..only level 4

the walking is a pain in the ass

joined the thieves guild you know how niggas be about they money

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Kyle did I see you comment that you'd picked up the Ebony Mail armour? It's faacking awesome, but then all the Daedric stuff is. My character looks pretty badass right now, the ebony mail armour with dragonplate helmet, gauntlets and boots and shadowmere as me steed.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yea the ebony mail is tight. Only problem is when you are trying to snipe someone with a bow the black fumes it emits can make it tough to see your target.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)