The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (8 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Yeah, at like level 16. But you can't kill Alduin in that mission anyway. Just deal damage to him until he goes away. Try to stay behind him and don't use ice or fire magic.
16? That's pretty impressive, :tup: I've seen many youtube videos. And they were almost all 35 level.

Anyway, i'm just gonna level up some more and try to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Aye. I just keep trying, never turn down the difficulty. Too damn stubborn :p

Right now I play as a cat thingy with a very nice cat mustasche. And ear rings. ;)

I basically only use magic but ocationally I use one handed swords and maces.

I don't wear any armor. I never buy anything unless it's lockpicks and I don't allow myself to use smithing or enchanting stuff. At level 31 now and normal difficulty. No companion (since they're so damn annoying).

It's pretty hard.
I like the Draugr's very much, i'm trying to get all Ebony armor and weapons. To become like King Olaf One-Eye :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Companions are useful to draw some enemy fire, that is about it.
Depends on the companion. If you outfit them properly they end up killing everything in sight. In additions they each have different levels of loyalty so some with attack anything that threatens you regardless of whether you are attacking.

Erik from Rorikstead is good. Give him some decent armor and solid greatsword and you won't be able to get a kill in. The elf lady in the Hunter's bar in White Run is really protective and bad ass.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #847
    Now all of the DLC is out for PS3, and the Legendary patch allows you to level/perk indefinitely.

- - - Updated - - -

Best race (which you select at the beginning amd can't be changed later) is IMO Breton. 25% resist magic. 'nuff said.
    I try to make it relatively realistic, so I roll with an Imperial.

Jul 10, 2006
    Depends on the companion. If you outfit them properly they end up killing everything in sight. In additions they each have different levels of loyalty so some with attack anything that threatens you regardless of whether you are attacking.

Erik from Rorikstead is good. Give him some decent armor and solid greatsword and you won't be able to get a kill in. The elf lady in the Hunter's bar in White Run is really protective and bad ass.
    Cicero FTW! He needs some armor, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

I got a used copy of Oblivion from Gamestop today for $11. Gonna give it a try tonight or tomorrow. Is it any good?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    the black books are fun, but yeah i know what you mean the main quest was done in like a day for me. I might have to get the other dlc as you get this perk to call your horse ans i seem to have lost shadowmere :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)