The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (3 Viewers)

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
Hey guys, I just got the game and I can't decide which race should I got with. Also if someone would please give me some advices about the whole game would be great :D

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
What sort of player are you? Do you want to be a mage, warrior, rogue? It doesn't really matter what race but it can give you a little boost.

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
ßöмßäяðîëя;4296660 said:
I always play as a warrior, heavy armor, two-handed weapons. That sort of thing. If you have questions, I have about 850 or so hours invested in this game. Don't judge me.
There is no need to judge, it's nothing compared to how many hours some people have spent on some of the MMORPG and FPS games. I've spent probably about +5000 hours on CS myself.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Counter Strike.

- - - Updated - - -

ßöмßäяðîëя;4296660 said:
I always play as a warrior, heavy armor, two-handed weapons. That sort of thing. If you have questions, I have about 850 or so hours invested in this game. Don't judge me.
That is boring, imo. :D

Archer or One handed for me.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Hey guys, I just got the game and I can't decide which race should I got with. Also if someone would please give me some advices about the whole game would be great :D
I've always played as dark elf, my absolute fav. Warrior/assassin is my way. I only use destruction magic.

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #872
    Counter Strike.

- - - Updated - - -

That is boring, imo. :D

Archer or One handed for me.
    Oh, okay, and I'm an archer too. I just use that when I'm sneaking around like a player/pimp taking out giants to get some yolo swag.
    I've always played as dark elf, my absolute fav. Warrior/assassin is my way. I only use destruction magic.
    I've always disliked the mer classes, but now I especially do because of the Thalmor.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
    Sep 29, 2008
    I somehow missed the giants when I was at lower levels...met the first one at level 80 probably. :D

--

Damn I miss this game. Need to give it some time again when I get home from Germany. I miss my armor, my blades and my bow. :touched:

adRHCP

Nov 7, 2012
    Is there a top lvl? I read somewhere it was about 400

I somehow missed the giants when I was at lower levels...met the first one at level 80 probably. :D

--

Damn I miss this game. Need to give it some time again when I get home from Germany. I miss my armor, my blades and my bow. :touched:
    You should have had a fight with them, they just throw you up in the sky :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)