The Del Piero Factor (1 Viewer)

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    In my opinion, Del Piero is off form, but that's just me. He can be playing a lot better. And I'm not talking about scoring either.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    absolutely, sure the goals havent been coming but hes been real solid for us
    he's been very disappointing in the last few games and done virtually nothing, he was brilliant against zenit and ran the show but at the moment he's off form. It's also the fault of the rest of the team for poor service, he cant keep creating for himself when he has 2 men on him at all times

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
    Apr 5, 2006
    Dudes if he just pass the ball more to his homies and not be so selfish everithing would be allright. This is why im getting pretty angry at him and not because he doesnt score goals!! If he manages to dribble two of the oposition deffenders it wouldnt kill him to pass the ball to the first free player that he sees and not destroy it all by trying to go past two more!! I think that is the problem with DP at the moment............selfishness

Apr 15, 2006
    he was selfish today cos he wanted the 50th CL goal! it was quite obvious. and CR didnt want to sub him off for the same reason! a pussy move by him, cos no matter who the player is, team achievement is always greater than individual achievement!

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Del Piero started off slow last season as well. If he remains injury free his form will come when it matters most.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)