The Del Piero Factor (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Azzurri7 closed my other thread for the Del Piero thing :lol:
Not at all. It was already requested yesterday by someone in the Ranieri thread to open a poll and I had my answer there.

Btw, these kind of Del Piero threads, the debating, arguing and all is what I really wait for :).

Apr 15, 2006
Giovinco is the answer my man! :)

bet seriously, without an in-form DP, our chances of winning is very less! especially with the kind of line-ups that the non-thinkerman fields. Amauri and IQ can do the job, but they mostly dont recieve much service with the usual lineup we have! so yeha, without DP, WE'RE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED :D

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
we do rely on del piero a lot, simple as that, he does so much, the game against zeinit was evidence for this however like sheik yerbouti above me said, times would look bleak if it wasn't for GIOVINCO, i believe if given the chance, he can take del piero's mantle, but for this season at least, we'll need ale to pull a great season out fo the bag

Apr 15, 2006
we do really need some other player to really step up to his level, at least close to his level! we cant expect that to happen from the next game, but we at least need signs! we can prolly expect something similar from Giovinco and maybe Amauri, but no one else springs to my mind!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)