The Champions World Series (2 Viewers)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
According to the schedule, It looks like nothing between now and the weekend will be shown. However, here's the weekend:

Saturday 6:00 pm GMT: Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan
Sunday 8:00 pm GMT: Porto vs. Galatasaray

I can update you on those if you're interested

Thanks for the offer - if I'm on line I'll wouldn't mind.

Cheers

Buy on AliExpress.com

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
It ended 5-1. Celtic better buy some players because there's nothing positive about their performance.....none.

Yeah, I agree, but now that I've seen the team sheets, I'm
not surprised at the score...Celtic are playing their second and third strings, mixed in with 45 minutes from the odd first team regular...kinda disrespectful to the organisers.

Still, 5 - 1 is a shocker:down:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
Yeah, I agree, but now that I've seen the team sheets, I'm
not surprised at the score...Celtic are playing their second and third strings, mixed in with 45 minutes from the odd first team regular...kinda disrespectful to the organisers.
I swear -- with the level of quality brought over to the U.S. like the ChampionsWorld Series, it's no wonder why so many Americans laugh off the sport: "This is supposed to be the best Euro football has to offer?"

At least the SuperCoppa last year had some thrilling moments and good play, despite the sterotypical regulation scoreline.

They might do better to position these games as "The U.S. Vacation Tryouts Tour" and set fan expectations appropriately.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Liverpool played a very good game against Celtic...the first time I see Biscan playing good...

Cisse !!! a Major deal for Liverpool and he'll prove he's an excellent deal for Liverpool

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
No, no...I'll be well asleep by then.
Besides...getting a blow by blow commentary of a right doin' from Man U maybe isn't what I need at 3 in the morning.

See ya mate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)