The Champions World Series (6 Viewers)

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Great chip by Robben for Kezman to run on to....he does and one-on-one with Hedman, he tries to push it forward a bit more, but ends up a goal kick.

Hedman...good grief...what the heck is the Celtic team if Hedman, Beattie, Sylla, etc are playing...no wonder were getting hammered....

...just looking for excuses:dontcare:

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
McGeady, Petta, and Fernandez coming on.

Good grief...an under 21, someone we loaned out to Fulham, and someone we loaned out to Livingston...I get the feeling Celtic aren't taking this very seriously...and no summer signings...things don't bode well

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
ummm........Celtic does. :p

Sadly I was being ironic...Celtic have made no summer signing at all this year, after taking 20 million pounds in season ticket money (including mine).

I'm dissapointed with them...although I forgive them as I always do:D

Jul 19, 2003
87' Glen Johnson makes an amazing run down the middle, gives a through pass to Kezman who deals with it very well lobbing over Hedman

Chelsea 4-2 Celtic

A female streaker on the pitch.........well not quite. She's wearing underwear. :D

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
She's probably contributed more to the game than some of the Celtic players I would think from the score line:down:

Rangers for the League, and out of Europe before X-mas:frown:

but I'll still keep on singing:cool:

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
you mean my impression of the first half.........this game seems like it's taking forever. :eek:

It was alright I guess. It got pretty damn slow at times, and there were few flashes of individual talent.....namely, Silia (Ivorian Celtic player), Mutu, and Terry. Gudjohnssen looks very poor.
With questions still out about the possibility of Juve signing Mutu, I was paying particularly close attention to his form. And, well, I didn't see a whole lot to get excited about. He did draw a bit of double coverage. But his one assist was pretty routine and he rarely looked threatening.

For a minute there I had to wonder if he had joined Inter instead of Chelsea last year. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)