The Champions World Series (3 Viewers)

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
OK........see you tomorrow for Man Utd-Bayern Munich, unless it conflicts with Brazil-Argentina.
It's always like that, huh :down:
Last night, I was torn between PSG v Juve and Celtic v Chelsea. I choose PSG-Juve so I only got 45' of Celtic-Chelsea's match :frown:
But I'm glad Chelsea won :) Kezman is the man :cool:

Gotta go study for a final now. :groan:
Good luck on your exam, mate! :)

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 19, 2003
According to the schedule, It looks like nothing between now and the weekend will be shown. However, here's the weekend:

Saturday 6:00 pm GMT: Manchester Utd vs. AC Milan
Sunday 8:00 pm GMT: Porto vs. Galatasaray

I can update you on those if you're interested

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
A friend of mine is going to the Man Utd - Milan match. He's a United fan and accidentally bought tickets in the Milan fans section!

I told him to throw something at Kaka for me

Jul 19, 2003
Alright......I'm not sure if this is live.......probably delayed a few hours. Anyway, in the 67th minute it's Liverpool 3-0 Celtic (Riise, Owen, Cisse)

Cisse's pace cannot be beaten....not even Henry can do it. This guy is amazing and I wish we would've signed him as I've expressed many times before.

as I'm speaking.........Henchoz hits a volley to the ground to bounce it over the Celtic keeper and in.

69' Liverpool 4-0 Celtic (Riise, Owen, Cisse, Henchoz)

Jul 19, 2003
76' Cisse on a daring run.......plays a one-two with Murphy, receives the ball back in the area, pulls to the right of the defender and slots home.

Liverpool 5-1 Celtic (Riise,Owen,Cisse,Henchoz,Cisse/Beattie)

Sep 28, 2002
bah, if celtic lose, they lose in style :cool:

and i wouldnt say it was disgraceful, last season it wouldve been, but now they have one of the better spanish managers and beast running wild in cisse. they can go far this season i believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)