Thank you Ranieri ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

solojuve1897

Mille Grazie Pavel
Sep 17, 2008
Ruineri? Respectful? To whom? Birindelli maybe? Or is it Giovinco?

Nahh it gotta be Trezeguet..

Ah now I get it! You mean Del Piero, especially after getting benched against Milan.

Man I hate this man! GO TO HELL RANIERI.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
I was not 1 of your greatest supporters and to be honest you should not have been hired in the first place but you did alright in your 1st season and for that you deserve praise.

From a totally human point of view there is no way i can be happy that anyone lost their job so for that I do feel for ya and wish you all the very best in your next job.

You have lost your job and this si not the time for me to kick you while you are down but just to say thanks for all your efforts, it is not your fault that you were not up to the task but you always acted with dignity so again good luck, man.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I was not 1 of your greatest supporters and to be honest you should not have been hired in the first place but you did alright in your 1st season and for that you deserve praise.

From a totally human point of view there is no way i can be happy that anyone lost their job so for that I do feel for ya and wish you all the very best in your next job.

You have lost your job and this si not the time for me to kick you while you are down but just to say thanks for all your efforts, it is not your fault that you were not up to the task but you always acted with dignity so again good luck, man.
:tup:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Sissoko
Milan 3-2 and 4-2
Inter 2-1
Roma 4-1 and 2-0
Real 2-1 and 2-0

Thank you, good luck and may god have his mercy on the hearts of supporters of the next team you'll manage
Sissoko- the ninja and Chello- Tarzan... most important players in our defense

Grazie Ranieri!

It's a real shame that the majority of Juve fans have no class whatsoever.
True, sadly true.

Well put.
Unfortunately I have to agree with you as well.
Wise words. Thank you ranieri
:tup:

Thank you CR, if was not for injuries and old superstars who should be benched earlier, u would do much better.

Good luck wherever you go, and whatever you do

Forza CR- last time :flag1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)