Thank you Ranieri ... (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2007
Truly a nice and humble man, but not a good thinkerman. His 442 with grygera blasting the ball forward and Molinaros crazy runs were not working longer. Thank you Claudio for the memories of games such as winning in San Siro against inter, 2 wins over RM and an honorable effort against Chelsea. Now be gone and succeed Mourinho at Inter i beg of you. I just hope he let Gigli know where Giovinco is hidden or atleast gave him a clue, im starting to really miss that guy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
He did a decent job, won us some games (inter and madrid were the best) but we had some really tough moments with him. Good luck wherever he wants to go....

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
yay !

just took a nap after work and now i read this on channel 4 !

i honestly thought they would wait until tomorrow morning, but hey ... half a day more for ciro. so if someone can teach those guys how to defend properly, than it is ferrara ! i am very curious how that will change our transfer plans (if ciro stays on after this season)

Ciros words let me guess that he wants to be coach for not just those 15 days

another interessting thing is, that they held that meeting only hours after gasperini extended his contract ...

Jun 13, 2007
He gave us some memorable moments but he also fucked up tremendously when we needed to win the most.

It will be interesting to see how the players will respond to this in the next two games.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Ranieri is a good guy and a decent Coach.

The abuse he has taken round here because people don't like his style (of play and of interviews) has been ridiculous.

He has done an adequate job, and I thank him for that.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Thanks for taking Juve back to the big time and once again making us a club to be reckoned with...with a little more luck we would have been very, very close to the Scudetto
Wow, and he did all that by himself, he must to be some short of a master tactician!!
What are we going to do now, without him to perform all those miracles for us??
He almost led a nearly promoted serie B team, to the CL qualifiers for a 2nd consecutive time, what a hero!!

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Ranieri is a good guy and a decent Coach.

The abuse he has taken round here because people don't like his style (of play and of interviews) has been ridiculous.

you get what you give

he gave us shit, so we returned the favor

Apr 17, 2009
last years' juventus and the games against real and the second chelsea game
I'd definitely have to say Alex gave us those Real Madrid games. Turned the clock back about 10 years for us. It was a beautiful thing to witness. Masterful strike in the home game, and then put Madrid to the sword in Spain. Not to mention he garnered more applause when he got subbed then both teams combined, in Spain. I'm going to miss him when he retires.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)