Thank you Ranieri ... (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
He filled in when DD left and ensured we qualified for the Champions League in his first season. That wasn't too shabby. And against Real Madrid in the CL this year, the team had a winning mentality that a Capello club, IMO, would not have had.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
:agree: thank you ranieri for making me hate serie a for the last two years(tho i still watched every game). :) forza juve:flag1:

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
I respect him for a decent first season in Serie A and a good signing (Sissoko). I also respect him for contributing with great football at Champions League against Chelsea and Madrid. Thank you Ranieri, but in the end, you weren't enough for our standard.

Jul 2, 2006
Thanks for saving our face against reggina.

seriously,i have never talked bad about him since our last matches but what happened in last 2 months was too much and overshaddowed some of his good works(like derby performances in last season)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The problem is that he did well. At Juventus you need to do better than that.
That's really the core issue. You don't so much win with Ranieri as much as you get by for a while. And that just doesn't cut it for too long with a club that has expectations such as this one.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Good to see this thread not being filled with hate messages to Ranieri.

Sure he lacked in a lot of departments, but I'm sure he gave his best, and there's no reason for us to hate him now that he's not our manager anymore.

All the best to Ranieri in his future pursuits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)