Thank you Ranieri ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Without major, and I mean major, investment Juventus will continue to be also-rans.

That was not in his control.
I agree. But if he was a brilliant manager he might have done better with the players he had now. Furthermore his relationship with certain key players had been deteriorating for a while now and the sacking became inevitable.

I've always found that "esonero" sounds so harsh though :D.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
I'm not gonna thank a man who wasted two years from Juve's revolution and who wasted a year from Giovinco's career. Just go away.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
he did, his main job I expected him to do and that was last season :tup:
This is really going the next step up with who will be our next manager

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not gonna thank a man who wasted two years from Juve's revolution and who wasted a year from Giovinco's career. Just go away.
Come on, he did well last year. We just went up from Serie B and our objective was a CL spot. He got us that spot and more importantly he beat Inter in San Siro! It could have been a massacre that day.

Sep 1, 2002
Good to see this thread not being filled with hate messages to Ranieri.

Sure he lacked in a lot of departments, but I'm sure he gave his best, and there's no reason for us to hate him now that he's not our manager anymore.

All the best to Ranieri in his future pursuits.
Chelsea need a coach.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Come on, he did well last year. We just went up from Serie B and our objective was a CL spot. He got us that spot and more importantly he beat Inter in San Siro! It could have been a massacre that day.
He did well last year because of our old guard's motivation. I really hate that guy, so I'm really biased against him. Roger Mila could have done his job.

OP
Hambon

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    True that... this No point March from March really overshadowed the derbies,CL matches, last season performance... It makes me wonder if we had a chance at the scudetto if we fired him after the chelsea match?

Naggar

Bianconero
    Sep 4, 2007
    Sissoko
    Milan 3-2 and 4-2
    Inter 2-1
    Roma 4-1 and 2-0
    Real 2-1 and 2-0

Thank you, good luck and may god have his mercy on the hearts of supporters of the next team you'll manage

Mar 10, 2009
    And against Real Madrid in the CL this year, the team had a winning mentality that a Capello club, IMO, would not have had.
    agreed

players just lost faith in him in the end though, so he had to go. But in the champions league we were awful under capello

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    Thanks for taking Juve back to the big time and once again making us a club to be reckoned with...with a little more luck we would have been very, very close to the Scudetto

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)