Thank you Ranieri ... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveYank

Juve Ultra :D
Jun 29, 2008
I dont think Claudio Ranieri was the worst, he did a decent job in our return season back to Serie A. But he was not the right man to take Juve foward. He shunned Giovinco, who is a world class player, and also just didnt have the winning mentality that a coach of Juve needs to have. I wish him the best though and i hope he achieves something good later in his career. I see him coaching International soon, maybe my country, the United States. ha ha.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
What up with everyone over here with "he's a good person, but the right one for us...blah blah" all of a sudden.

He was absolutely shit for us. Thank him for what? He should bloody apologize for putting the team in this miserable state. He can rot for all I care.

Sep 1, 2002
Grazie Ranieri!

It's a real shame that the majority of Juve fans have no class whatsoever.
What up with everyone over here with "he's a good person, but the right one for us...blah blah" all of a sudden.

He was absolutely shit for us. Thank him for what? He should bloody apologize for putting the team in this miserable state. He can rot for all I care.
Class.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
What Andries said. He did totally okay for his first season and there was no way we could have asked for more last year. This year things have changed specially in the last two months.

I wish him luck anywhere he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)