MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Somehow, I can see playing this formation in Europe when everyone is fit:

--------------Buffon----------------

Alves---Bonucci---Chiellini---Evra

Khedira----Marchisio----Asamoah

---------------Pjanic----------------

--------Dybala------Higuain-------

Not too dissimilar to what he played in the champions league with Vidal playing as the trequartista.

Knowing Allegri, this wouldn't surprise me.

Actually Asamoah gives us a lot of tactical flexibility as the above can revert to a back 3 at times as Alves and Asamoah convert to wing backs during various stages of a match.
But to bench Barzagli? He's just so damn good.

Buy on AliExpress.com

abrakadaver07

Jul 8, 2008
Max must be walking around with a boner. I honestly don't know how we could improve our squad. So much versatility, quality and depth. Even in 05-06, when we were stacked AF, we still had to start Zebina, Giannichedda or Blasi from time to time. And we could only use 4-4-2.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Assuming Matuidi and Cuadrado arrive, we could play any formation under the sun and the team would look good.

3-5-2, 3-4-1-2, 3-4-2-1, 3-4-3, 4-3-1-2, 4-2-3-1, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1, 4-2-4, 4-3-2-1, 4-1-2-3

I mean the possibilities are endless.

What I would really love to see though is a formation that has Pjanic, Pjaca, Dybala and Higuain in it. That would be sex.

How about this:

---------------Buffon-----------------

Alves---Bonucci---Chiellini----Evra

--Pjanic----Marchisio----Asamoah--

----------------Pjaca-----------------

---------Dybala----Higuain----------

Probably won't happen though.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Yeah would like to see how that would work, itd be interesting and would be decent IMO..

i dislike the 3-5-2 (for Europe) but maybe a hybrid? With pjanic moving forward making it a 3-4-3 or 3-4-1-2..as March and khedira stay deep... Sandro and Alves to push even higher and less chance they leave the wings open on counters specially since we are narrow in the back..something similar to this is big for our flexibility.

Barz---------bonuc--------kong
Alv-khedi-pjan-march-sandro
---------D-baller---Higuain

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
flair and fancy are there, but that team would concede twice as much as our usual 20-24 goals per season.
Would be much better to drop Pjaca for Marchisio for sure.

And that would then be the actual formation in case James comes (not happening probably).

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Would be much better to drop Pjaca for Marchisio for sure.

And that would then be the actual formation in case James comes (not happening probably).
:tup:

marchisio is love, marchisio is life. i wouldn't drop him even if those 2 unfaithful, ungrateful greedy fucks were still here. i hope he gets back to his form and fitness asap.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Marchisio this season is more important than ever, nobody knows how to play with the CBs better than him...for that position, a fit cheesio over Vidal and Pogs any day of the f-ing week..temperament+ judgement is cheesio

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
in europe:

Buffon
Alves Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Marchisio Pjanic
Pjaca
Dybala Higuain

in serie a

Buffon
Alves Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Khedira Marchisio Pjanic
Dybala Higuain

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)