Tactics and Formations (16 Viewers)

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Was thinking about how to use Pjaca, keep 2 strikers and give the Dani Alves much needed space on right.

Evra behind Pjaca because he's better defender than Sandro. SS to track back and help Dani, along with midfield.

Added Falcao as 2nd #9 option because I just have this feeling that he'll come

you get what I mean

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
If we get Higuain and keep Pogba.....

For Serie A:

------------------------------Neto------------------------------

-----------------Benatia----Rugani-----Evra-------------------

Lichsteiner----Khedira----Lemina-----Sturaro-----Asamoah

--------------------Mandzukic-------Pjaca----------------------

For Champions League (when Marchisio is fit):

------------------------Buffon-----------------------------

----------Barzagli-----Bonucci-----Chiellini--------------

Alves-----Pjanic-----Marchisio------Pogba------Sandro

------------------Dybala------Higuain--------------------

:lol:

Itay

Aug 10, 2009
After these purchases there's no doubt in my mind Allegri wants to use 4-3-3 in the future. Higuain is best as lone striker, Pjaca and Gabigol will play on the sides... question is - what about Dybala? he's a remarkable talent and can adapt but do we really want to change his position?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Incredible squad with so many options, Allegri can do whatever he wants, it is all up to him. Although I would change Khedira for another world class B2B midfielder (only due to his injuries). Even our bench would be a top team in Serie A.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
With all this tactical versatility we've become a gamer's wet dream.

We can move about our players in so many different ways that I think Buffon is the only one who can only play one role.

Mike C

Jul 28, 2016
With all this tactical versatility we've become a gamer's wet dream.

We can move about our players in so many different ways that I think Buffon is the only one who can only play one role.
Totally agree, I wish we had another solid dm but I have faith Claudio will come back strong. So many attacking players, it is a completely different mentality than 2 seasons ago. Now it can be quick, fluid, and aggressive, and not turtling until the counter or waiting on a pirlo miracle pass. We can go forward with sharp passing and crosses from both sides of the field. I am really looking forward to the champions league matches this season. So much potential :tuttosport:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
3-5-2 is our advantage in Europe. We should keep it for sure. Our back 3 + wingbacks are what makes us such a balanced team and so difficult to beat.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Totally agree, I wish we had another solid dm but I have faith Claudio will come back strong. So many attacking players, it is a completely different mentality than 2 seasons ago. Now it can be quick, fluid, and aggressive, and not turtling until the counter or waiting on a pirlo miracle pass. We can go forward with sharp passing and crosses from both sides of the field. I am really looking forward to the champions league matches this season. So much potential :tuttosport:
We've got it all. We've actually got something better than potential - current ability. A fuckload of it, too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)