Tactics and Formations (35 Viewers)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Carlton have won one more than Collingwood and by the way, one of them played against Collingwood showed just another example of how dishonest Carlton are. Remember 1979 Harmes supposedly legitimately punched the ball to the goal square to win the grand final. Technically all of Carltons flags could be under review considering how habitual these acts of dishonesty have become for them :D Anyway Collingwood are going to win 4 flags back to back while Judd ages into retirement and your midfield slowly begins to suck again while you continue to neglect your key positions.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
The season hasn't started and I'm already getting sick of Conte's bastardised 4-2-4 formation, as though it's even a formation to begin with, and his rigidness with his tactics

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
I will be a good man and give Conte some new ideas. So listen well coach, chose one of those:

You may like this one:

This one is too hard, I believe:

If you decide to fuck it all go ahead and use this one:

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
The season hasn't started and I'm already getting sick of Conte's bastardised 4-2-4 formation, as though it's even a formation to begin with, and his rigidness with his tactics
LOL it's just the Man U formation. It could actually be a masterstroke. If Juventus plays even close to their intensity... Scudettos a lock.

Most our players are mid-20's. Serie A won't know how to deal with it. Look at 2nd half v Milan, we blew them up like pigs. Just lacked some polish.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
No way we can play like ManU. Not even close. Look at their players and then look at ours. It would be a nice surprise if we could though.

deggen10

Jul 27, 2011
No way we can play like ManU. Not even close. Look at their players and then look at ours. It would be a nice surprise if we could though.
We can try match their workrate first. This is the biggest reason serie a has dropped off so badly in Europe. 99% of the games, the teams play for a half, then it's 10 men behind the ball.

RE: Gameplan. Conte's got a preference for inverse wingers that sprint the field (unlike Bastos/Vargas) and 2 mobile forwards. It's not too dissimilar to Bayern Munich either.

Look, we've got the new EPL style stadium, we've got pace, youth.... this is the only/quickest way to gain back the ground lost post-farsopoli. Obviously, 2-3 more WC players need to be added next season or two... but i can guarantee, once we do get back into Europe, we won't be conceeding 5 goals to EPL/Bundesliga teams like the retirement homes do.

Elkans' seen the future... but it takes a little time.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
To play like Man U we would need our 2 forwards to be Quag and Vucinic. Basically 2 second strikers who can run and press if asked to.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
We can try match their workrate first. This is the biggest reason serie a has dropped off so badly in Europe. 99% of the games, the teams play for a half, then it's 10 men behind the ball.

RE: Gameplan. Conte's got a preference for inverse wingers that sprint the field (unlike Bastos/Vargas) and 2 mobile forwards. It's not too dissimilar to Bayern Munich either.

Look, we've got the new EPL style stadium, we've got pace, youth.... this is the only/quickest way to gain back the ground lost post-farsopoli. Obviously, 2-3 more WC players need to be added next season or two... but i can guarantee, once we do get back into Europe, we won't be conceeding 5 goals to EPL/Bundesliga teams like the retirement homes do.

Elkans' seen the future... but it takes a little time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)