Tactics and Formations (20 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I'd easily rather have Pepe than Motta. What about Sorensen?
I have Motta there because i know there wont be a chance of him coming in because Lich is fit to start all 38 games in serie A compared to wingers whereby Pepe have more chances to be involved. I loathe Pepe more than Motta to be honest. Sorensen most likely will leave on loan according to recent rumors.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Buffon
Licht Alex Chiellini Ziegler
Pirlo Vidal
Krasic Matri Vučinić Bastos

Buffon
Licht Alex Chiellini Bastos
Vidal
Pirlo Marchisio
Krasic Matri Vučinić

Buffon
Licht Alex Chiellini Ziegler
Vidal
Pirlo Marchisio
Krasic Vučinić Bastos​

Any XI acceptable. Alex can be swapped for Lugano. Same with Matri and Quagliarella.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Vucinic/Quag - Matri/DP/Toni - Krasic/Pepe

Marchisio

Vidal/Pazienza - Pirlo/Ekdal

DC/Ziegler - Lugano/Bonucci - Chiellini/Barzagli - Licht/Motta

Buffon​

I guess we need one or two more central midfielders to pull a 4-3-3 off.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I have just been thinking, since its so hard to get a true left winger, Why dont we just get a player who would do really well behind the 3 strikers..

so playing with a 4-2-1-3 with Vucinic/Del Piero-Matri/Quag-Krasic/Quag at the front..
If VDV was available then he would be perfect, seeing his unavailable, and Kaka is not moving anywhere, I think Cassano is the perfect player..him and Pasquato could take that place, then we wont need to buy a winger, which looks so hard to get, and instead get Cassano, that formation could easily change to 4-3-3 or 4-2-4 as well..

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
4-3-3: Smilewhenwelose, Wienerschnietzel, Fat Bastard, ForgetCalciopoli, Emmenthaler, Invisible Man, Pirlo, King Arthur, Vucinic, Il Dandy, Fake Nedved.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
4-3-3: Smilewhenwelose, Wienerschnietzel, Fat Bastard, ForgetCalciopoli, Emmenthaler, Invisible Man, Pirlo, King Arthur, Vucinic, Il Dandy, Fake Nedved.
Nah braw.

Replace Smilewhenwelose with Your-real-dad; ForgetCalciopoli with Sit-the-fuck-down-Zlatan; Invisible Man with U-Mad-Melo? I-hear-Turkey-sux.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
This man really needs to drop his 4-2-4/4-4-2 and go for a 4-3-3. He reminds me of Ciro Ferrara who had the team for a 4-2-3-1 but never gave up on the 4-3-1-2 which in the end got him fired. First of all he has Pirlo who really isn't capable enough to play in a 2 man midfield. Then he has Vidal who is at his best when he can be a box to box midfielder working all over the pitch. I don't want Vidal worrying about cleaning up Pirlo's mess in defense. Also, there are no good options out there for a winger and Vucinic would be the perfect winger in a 4-3-3.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
That's some idiotic reasoning for the Ferrara comparison. Ferrara played the same formation for half a season. The season hasn't even started yet for Conte and the 4-4-2 hasn't proved to be a failure yet. To add, Pirlo doesn't look like he's struggling in a 2 man midfield at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)