Türkiye (9 Viewers)

Jul 2, 2006
:lol:

I love how the links you posted are so irrlevent, just like your answers.

So let me get this straight, the news source you have been feeding off all this time and couldn't stop quoting, not only about Turkey but even worse about the all Egypt ordeal is now a jewish agenda newspaper? the same news source you yourself quoted countless times in order to back your own silly claims that Israel are behind the MB dethroning in egypt? how convenient.

You sir, are a clown
Latest operation(can also be called a coup attempt, because the prosecutors and judges of Gulen actually tried to arrest the elected prime minister) was a co-op, jews, USA and Gulen movement are in it. Each have their own agenda but right now they want the same thing.

Gulen's men are everywhere. They have done well in the past when they have imprisoned the army person who attempted military coup. But now they are out of control, they became a parallel state and started to making demands about policies the government will follow. When goverment refused, they have tried to force them. Erdogan decided to eliminate them, then they have gone mad, decided to work with whoever would be happy to see Erdogan gone.

Anyway, Gulen movement are in turmoil since the operation started. Some of the journalists left, people cancelled their membership of newspapers, withdrew money from their bank etc. They dug their own grave. I said it before; there are only two Turkish site in English, neither of them were pro-government and i have quoted both of them. Got it now? As if i have to explain myself...

Israel are behind the MB dethroning in Egypt is not a claim btw, that is what happened.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I can't. God's chosen people wouldn't listen a goyim.
I'm not a religious person, far from it, so use your psuedo-religious arguments on someone else.
Or is it in our genes? or they just teach it in our schools and I skipped that class?

Thats just one of the dangers of being a religious fundamentalist I guess, you become oblivious to the concept of Individualism.
Being jewish necessarily means you are religious, life must be so simple in that black and white world you live in, no wonder why you guys can't keep up.

- - - Updated - - -

hitler was a jew

killed all the jews

damn jews
:lol:

This one was golden:

Yes, that's why zionists financed the holocaust and killed all those poor people who refused to move. Those who led the anti-semitist campaign in europe in that time were also influenced by zionists for same reason. Now one should think about it, someone vile enough to doing this to his own people, what would he do to his enemies?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
There is only two options.

1) Turk is just way beyond us in terms of intellect and knowledge.

2) he's beyond retarded.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Latest operation(can also be called a coup attempt, because the prosecutors and judges of Gulen actually tried to arrest the elected prime minister) was a co-op, jews, USA and Gulen movement are in it. Each have their own agenda but right now they want the same thing.

Gulen's men are everywhere. They have done well in the past when they have imprisoned the army person who attempted military coup. But now they are out of control, they became a parallel state and started to making demands about policies the government will follow. When goverment refused, they have tried to force them. Erdogan decided to eliminate them, then they have gone mad, decided to work with whoever would be happy to see Erdogan gone.

Anyway, Gulen movement are in turmoil since the operation started. Some of the journalists left, people cancelled their membership of newspapers, withdrew money from their bank etc. They dug their own grave. I said it before; there are only two Turkish site in English, neither of them were pro-government and i have quoted both of them. Got it now? As if i have to explain myself...

Israel are behind the MB dethroning in Egypt is not a claim btw, that is what happened.

Jul 2, 2006
I'm not a religious person, far from it, so use your psuedo-religious arguments on someone else.
Or is it in our genes? or they just teach it in our schools and I skipped that class?

Thats just one of the dangers of being a religious fundamentalist I guess, you become oblivious to the concept of Individualism.
Being jewish necessarily means you are religious, life must be so simple in that black and white world you live in, no wonder why you guys can't keep up.
Jews are most fundamentalist people in the world. If you didn't realize that, it's your problem. Religious or not, they consider non-jewish people 'inferior'.

They actually teach it in schools as well. You probably skipped it.

http://electronicintifada.net/content/book-review-how-israeli-school-textbooks-teach-kids-hate/11571

There is only two options.

1) Turk is just way beyond us in terms of intellect and knowledge.

2) he's beyond retarded.
3) not worth the time or effort any of you afford him
4) You're anti-Islamic bigots who can't deal with another opinion.

on topic: Solving the puzzle of last operation against the elected government is not difficult. Look at the articles i have posted in last months;

Turkey reportedly compromised Mossad's ten Iranian agents

Abe vows atomic safety as Turkey buys plant

Messages of peace as PM visits Diyarbakır to boost settlement process

Turkish PM Erdoğan to Putin: Take us to Shanghai

and most importantly

Turkish selection of Chinese missile system angers US

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Jews are most fundamentalist people in the world. If you didn't realize that, it's your problem. Religious or not, they consider non-jewish people 'inferior'.

They actually teach it in schools as well. You probably skipped it.

You just prove my point about you.

I'm was talking to you as a person, an indvidual but you seem unable to understand that concept. keep saying "you jews..." and fitting pepole to those tiny labeld boxes you have in your head, I'm sure it makes life easier to handle for pepole like yourself

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005

I'm was talking to you as a person, an indvidual but you seem unable to understand that concept. keep saying "you jews..." and fitting pepole to those tiny labeld boxes you have in your head, I'm sure it makes life easier to handle for pepole like yourself
A black and white world.

Jul 2, 2006

I am sorry if i offended anyone. I can't have a problem with a Jew who lives like anyone else. But i am behind of my words about the secret organizations founded by jews, whatever they call themselves. They are operational in various countries and involved in pretty much everything. This is not a ''conspiracy theory'' because they don't even hide it anymore. A Jewish newspaper, shamelessly enough wrote this; ''Hakan Fidan(head of Turkish national intelligence) deserved to find a gift in his car''. In near future you will see more of this because as grow stronger.

http://en.cihan.com.tr/news/1149833...l-chief-should-be-assassinated-CHMTE0OTgzMy80

Believe whatever you want but tell me what does that mean? Most of the highest rank generals in army of a Muslim country are either crypto-Jewish or freemason, not to mention richest families, media barons, popular artists, while jews are not even %0,1 in total population.

I lose brain cells whenever I read one of Turk's posts.
This is the dumbest thing I ever read in my life!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)