Türkiye (9 Viewers)

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
I am sorry if i offended anyone. I can't have a problem with a Jew who lives like anyone else. But i am behind of my words about the secret organizations founded by jews, whatever they call themselves. They are operational in various countries and involved in pretty much everything. This is not a ''conspiracy theory'' because they don't even hide it anymore. A Jewish newspaper, shamelessly enough wrote this; ''Hakan Fidan(head of Turkish national intelligence) deserved to find a gift in his car''. In near future you will see more of this because as grow stronger.

http://en.cihan.com.tr/news/1149833...l-chief-should-be-assassinated-CHMTE0OTgzMy80

Believe whatever you want but tell me what does that mean? Most of the highest rank generals in army of a Muslim country are either crypto-Jewish or freemason, not to mention richest families, media barons, popular artists, while jews are not even %0,1 in total population.
Where did you get this from about most of them being crypto Jewish??? The more I read your opinions the more I draw comparisons with the literature of extremists like sayed kotob who easily labeled the egyptain society as infidel even though Egypt is a Muslim/Coptic nation for centuries.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
Where did you get this from about most of them being crypto Jewish??? The more I read your opinions the more I draw comparisons with the literature of extremists like sayed kotob who easily labeled the egyptain society as infidel even though Egypt is a Muslim/Coptic nation for centuries.
What i say here is not based on pure speculation. Photos, phone tapes, marriages, what they did, what they said, connection with freemasonary, researches of academicians etc.

It's not a big secret anyway. For many years, army detected religious students like viruses and kicked them out from military schools. Having a wife who is wearing headscarf or performing salaat was a reason to be fired from the army. Kemalists didn't stop chasing them even after kicking them out from army. They didn't let them find another job by putting pressure on employers and left those families to starvation. Everyone who is older than 20 knows these kind of things happened in near past. What i am saying is like %1 of the discrimination against Muslims who are majority of the country. People didn't forgot and will neither forget nor forgive those days. That's why Erdogan's party increased its votes in every election. In 80th year of so-called republic, people finally felt like they are equal citizens not the slaves of minority dictatorship.

Some of the former top generals

looked familiar?

someone said conspiracy theory? These appointed fuckfaces, Mubaraks, Sisis, Assads, generals, dictators without people's support are here to cause trouble and make sure people of this region will be kept on their knees so they won't find time to look beyond their borders.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
I am sorry if i offended anyone. I can't have a problem with a Jew who lives like anyone else. But i am behind of my words about the secret organizations founded by jews, whatever they call themselves. They are operational in various countries and involved in pretty much everything. This is not a ''conspiracy theory'' because they don't even hide it anymore. A Jewish newspaper, shamelessly enough wrote this; ''Hakan Fidan(head of Turkish national intelligence) deserved to find a gift in his car''. In near future you will see more of this because as grow stronger.

http://en.cihan.com.tr/news/1149833...l-chief-should-be-assassinated-CHMTE0OTgzMy80
:shifty:

C'mon man you can do better, that guy you quoted worte it on his own blog, that no one ever heard of, hardly a "jewish press journalist" on a "Jewish newspaper".

Believe whatever you want but tell me what does that mean? Most of the highest rank generals in army of a Muslim country are either crypto-Jewish or freemason, not to mention richest families, media barons, popular artists, while jews are not even %0,1 in total population.
I'm not aware of the fact that most high ranking generals in muslim countrys are crypto-jewish or freemasons, sounds fascinating and extreamly unlikely, as history would suggest otherwise. please elaborate on that if you can.

And for the rest, you make it sound like it's a bad thing. should we apologize for having jewish artists, scientists and rich pepole or we aren't allowed to have those?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

You owe me big for that one

Jul 2, 2006
:shifty:

C'mon man you can do better, that guy you quoted worte it on his own blog, that no one ever heard of, hardly a "jewish press journalist" on a "Jewish newspaper".

I'm not aware of the fact that most high ranking generals in muslim countrys are crypto-jewish or freemasons, sounds fascinating and extreamly unlikely, as history would suggest otherwise. please elaborate on that if you can.

And for the rest, you make it sound like it's a bad thing. should we apologize for having jewish artists, scientists and rich pepole or we aren't allowed to have those?
It's published on jewishpress.com
google ''jewish press hakan fidan''

You're purposely missing the point. It's not a bad thing having jewish scentist and popular folk but when all of 5 richest families are from crypto-jewish sect called ''sabetaist'', especially when they control most of the banks, media, education, sports clubs etc. that's another thing.

Here is Sertab Erener who won Eurovision in 2003 who is also crypto-jewish/sabetaist

How did she won?

Here is Can Bonomo, a Jewish, not a crypto. Participated in Eurovision 2012

from his music video

from eurovision

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
:lol:

Eurovision today, tomorrow the world

Here is Sertab Erener who won Eurovision in 2003 who is also crypto-jewish/sabetaist

How did she won?
She gave the sign and all the freemasons of the world droped thier robes, blew their scented candles out and put down their chalices filled with muslim babies blood and picked up the phonos to vote for a singing contest, thats how

Jul 2, 2006
:rofl:

If you secretly want to rule the world, it's a good strategy showing it on pictures :agree:
It's called symbolism, smartass. Considering their current status, they probably know strategy better than you.

Yes, that dog has better understanding than most of you. Those who has no argument, nothing to say other than retarded emoticons and jokes.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
first it was the jews, now it's the illuminati..i feel like I'm living in my teenage years again when I was allowed to be naive..too many conspiracy theories

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)