Türkiye (51 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It's called symbolism, smartass. Considering their current status, they probably know strategy better than you.

Yes, that dog has better understanding than most of you. Those who has no argument, nothing to say other than retarded emoticons and jokes.
Let me cut it out - why would people who is secretly running the world, give any sign, whatsoever, that they're running it?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Back in my school days I was in a CS clan NWO. And I knew one guy from the clan was a jew, coincidence? I think not!

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Let me cut it out - why would people who is secretly running the world, give any sign, whatsoever, that they're running it?
It's the worst supervillain organisation in the history of supervillain organisations. All you need is google and you know who are all the members, their history, their plans, when they meet, where they meet, what the meetings produced. And if that wasn't enough they put their logos on everything, from dollar bills to bridges in Sydney.

Dr. Evil shit right there.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
O
It's the worst supervillain organisation in the history of supervillain organisations. All you need is google and you know who are all the members, their history, their plans, when they meet, where they meet, what the meetings produced. And if that wasn't enough they put their logos on everything, from dollar bills to bridges in Sydney.

Dr. Evil shit right there.
Perhaps they just like trolling. They bait very intelligent people like Turk with this and then they sit back and laugh at them.

What if the illuminati are really just real life 4channers.?

Jul 2, 2006
HOMGZ Turk fucking used the NYE celebrations from Sydney (organised by some old, lame, and out of touch committee) as evidence for Illuminati :lol:

Gold!
Stop being a clown and think harder for a second. Sydney NYE was the first one in the world, it has been broadcasted by almost every single country. It's one of a few events, you can reach billions. Of course they will use some old, lame, and out of touch committee. They will always use someone, we're not talking about a legal instution or a foundation which can be held responsible for their acts.

I don't know. Go ask them, if you find any. Only thing i know is, that's how they do it and it is not a coincidence their shit is popping out of literally everywhere. From hollywood movies, music videos to pc games, cartoons.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Stop being a clown and think harder for a second. Sydney NYE was the first one in the world, it has been broadcasted by almost every single country. It's one of a few events, you can reach billions. Of course they will use some old, lame, and out of touch committee. They will always use someone, we're not talking about a legal instution or a foundation which can be held responsible for their acts.

I don't know. Go ask them, if you find any. Only thing i know is, that's how they do it and it is not a coincidence their shit is popping out of literally everywhere. From hollywood movies, music videos to pc games, cartoons.
So, a group of people are intelligent enough to create a secret society to rule them all, but they are collectively guilty of being incredibly vain? Must be a society of intelligent bitches with self confidence issues.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
It's published on jewishpress.com
google ''jewish press hakan fidan''

And for the rest, you make it sound like it's a bad thing. should we apologize for having jewish artists, scientists and rich pepole or we aren't allowed to have those?

You're purposely missing the point. It's not a bad thing having jewish scentist and popular folk but when all of 5 richest families are from crypto-jewish sect called ''sabetaist'', especially when they control most of the banks, media, education, sports clubs etc. that's another thing.

Here is Sertab Erener who won Eurovision in 2003 who is also crypto-jewish/sabetaist

How did she won?

Here is Can Bonomo, a Jewish, not a crypto. Participated in Eurovision 2012

from his music video

from eurovision

Ahhhhhhhhhhahahahahahahahhhaha

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
This is what happens when you let jews, muslims or any other religious people to "think". Shit gets out of hands and makes no fucking sense at all. :sergio:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)