[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (9 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You'll definitely be partaking in it if we lose, that's for sure.
For sure Bro. Glad to see that you're as prescient as ever :D :baus:

The more pressing issue is why the likes of you, Klin, and that Haffongballer dude are always taunting and picking on posters who don't share your sentiments. This is actually a genuine cause for concern. Is the attitude on a web forum, on the virtual web, a front to mask deficiencies, to compensate for something in real life? :boh:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

The more pressing issue is why the likes of you, Klin, and that Haffongballer dude are always taunting and picking on posters who don't share your sentiments. This is actually a genuine cause for concern. Is the attitude on a web forum, on the virtual web, a front to mask deficiencies, to compensate for something in real life? :boh:
Just go ahead and say it: you think I have a small penis.

And no, that's not why I like picking apart yours (and Cronios etc) posts. It's just fun watching the likes of you, Cron, Badass, Turk etc losing your shit EVERY pre-season and then disappear when we inevitably do well, only for you and your bretheren return and heap abuse on the club as soon as we lose a game or sign a player you don't approve of.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just go ahead and say it: you think I have a small penis.

And no, that's not why I like picking apart yours (and Cronios etc) posts. It's just fun watching the likes of you, Cron, Badass, Turk etc losing your shit EVERY pre-season and then disappear when we inevitably do well, only for you and your bretheren return and heap abuse on the club as soon as we lose a game or sign a player you don't approve of.
You've been here since 2009, but since 2015, I have greatly toned down my abuse and criticism of the management. Unlike other posters who actually contribute absolutely nothing, you're a good poster, and I respect your opinion, and therefore I find it tedious and disappointing that you'd constantly resort to the same tactic when responding to my posts :p

In any case, there are less than 3 weeks left in the mercato. If we bring back Spinazolla and sign Matuidi, will you be happy with the mercato? I want an honest response.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You've been here since 2009, but since 2015, I have greatly toned down my abuse and criticism of the management. Unlike other posters who actually contribute absolutely nothing, you're a good poster, and I respect your opinion, and therefore I find it tedious and disappointing that you'd constantly resort to the same tactic when responding to my posts :p

In any case, there are less than 3 weeks left in the mercato. If we bring back Spinazolla and sign Matuidi, will you be happy with the mercato? I want an honest response.
Yes.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

I just want more excuses to read your well written posts.

Too bad you forgot a fullstop.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juventus squad for Lazio: Buffon, De Sciglio, Chiellini, Benatia, Pjanic, Khedira, Cuadrado, Marchisio, Higuain, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Alex Sandro, Barzagli, Pinsoglio, Mandzukic, Asamoah, Szczesny, Rugani, Lichtsteiner, Sturaro, Bentancur, Bernardeschi, Kean

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Glad I'm finally home to watch this game on my 60+ inch (forgot its size lol) TV instead of my 11 inch touchpad notebook :touched:

forza technology tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)