[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (4 Viewers)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #22
    Mario as a winger again? :sergio:
    It's the only place he can play in. Where do you want him? As a lone forward? No. As Dybala's partner? Inferior to Higuain. As Higuain's partner? Inferior to Dybala.

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #24
    I remember the days when we used to be their bitch :sad:

The days of a powerful all conquering Serie A :sigh:
    Haha, when Crespo, Nedved and Fiore played for them. :D

Poslano sa mog Lenovo A2020a40 koristeći Tapatalk

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    Lichsteiner should def start on the right. All De Sciglio has shown so far is that he is the worst player in our current XI, maybe even squad, and that he is lazy, has a low work ethic, cannot cross, cannot attack and cannot even defend properly. Maybe it's his pre-season legs and he will get better but I do not want a shetshow of a player like him starting in a cup final.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    Lichsteiner should def start on the right. All De Sciglio has shown so far is that he is the worst player in our current XI, maybe even squad, and that he is lazy, has a low work ethic, cannot cross, cannot attack and cannot even defend properly. Maybe it's his pre-season legs and he will get better but I do not want a shetshow of a player like him starting in a cup final.
    Cancelo. :tuttosport: @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

Exactly. Lemina is gone, man. :tup: :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, can someone post Lazio's mercato? I know only that they lost Biglia [huge loss for them] to AC Milan and that Keita is close to Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    so @Marc wants me to open CL threads because he thinks we have no shot to win it so when we get knocked out I take the blame.

:numnum:

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #29
    I think many members prefer you to open CL match threads. :D

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    maybe we'll have @DAiDEViL open them.
    I think he could do a great job in the first post with his paint skills.
    :numnum:

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Hopefully Mandzukic is benched and we go all out and start Costa-Berna on the wings. Need to have the superior players on the wings.
    Halle-Fucking-luja. Finally somebody sees the light. One speedy winger on one side (Costa,Cuad), that helps strechs play, and one winger who can help cut in and play between the lines (Berna), a player who can help create and build play, so Dybala can get closer to Higuain and the goal.

Mandzu as Higuain sub.

Oh and for the love of god no Khedira or Licht.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
    TBH Costa hasnt been all that impressive in the preseason, obviously still needs time to settle in, so i can totally see Allegri going with Mandzukic.

Also we have far bigger concerns in some other areas, like the RB and even the defense looking shaky.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
    Considering he was one of our best players last season I cant imagine why you girls wouldnt want to start him in a final.

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk
    It's just the tuz way for picking on someone for no apparent reason.

The guy was absolutely amazing last season in that role and haven't even been given the chance yet to prove he can start ahead of our pure wingers, yet some here wanna bench him... Tuz being tuz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)