[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
TBH Costa hasnt been all that impressive in the preseason, obviously still needs time to settle in, so i can totally see Allegri going with Mandzukic.

Also we have far bigger concerns in some other areas, like the RB and even the defense looking shaky.
he was awful yesterday, I had hoped that by him starting on the right wing to begin with I'd see an improvement with him, he was actually worse. I still think we would have been better off using the non eu for fabinho and signed an alternative winger say Keita?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
It's just the tuz way for picking on someone for no apparent reason.

The guy was absolutely amazing last season in that role and haven't even been given the chance yet to prove he can start ahead of our pure wingers, yet some here wanna bench him... Tuz being tuz.
Disgusting human beans, those guys :inter: Everytime the name Mandzukic is mentioned his CL goal appears in my head and how he always gives 110% when fat overpriced fucks choke and italian momma boys crumble like a cookie. Why can't Manzo be 25 again :(

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Disgusting human beans, those guys :inter: Everytime the name Mandzukic is mentioned his CL goal appears in my head and how he always gives 110% when fat overpriced $#@!s choke and italian momma boys crumble like a cookie. Why can't Manzo be 25 again :(
Yep. I think we are going to start as many of the old guard as possible at the beginning of the season. My guess is:

Buffon, Lichsteiner, Barzagli, Chiellini, Sandro, Khedira, Pjanic, Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic, Higuain.

Bench: Pinsoglio (not sure if Szczesny is fit), De Sciglio, Rugani, Benatia, Asamoah, Bentancur, Marchisio, Rincon, Sturaro, Costa, Bernardeschi, Kean

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Disgusting human beans, those guys :inter: Everytime the name Mandzukic is mentioned his CL goal appears in my head and how he always gives 110% when fat overpriced fucks choke and italian momma boys crumble like a cookie. Why can't Manzo be 25 again :(
If I only haven't +repped your fuckpost about your shooter-game in Allegri-bread before.

I want to +rep this one so bad. :tuttosport:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #48
    Lazio's mercato, please! Anyone?!

- - - Updated - - -

maybe we'll have @DAiDEViL open them.
    I think he could do a great job in the first post with his paint skills.
    :numnum:
    He doesn't want the job. He's too arrogant, anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

wasnt he supposed to be banned after the final anyway?
    No.

lol at that pothead opening match threads.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2: Owned.

- - - Updated - - -

You open them and no one will be bitching.
    You're always bitchin'.

- - - Updated - - -

Halle-$#@!ing-luja. Finally somebody sees the light. One speedy winger on one side (Costa,Cuad), that helps strechs play, and one winger who can help cut in and play between the lines (Berna), a player who can help create and build play, so Dybala can get closer to Higuain and the goal.

Mandzu as Higuain sub.

Oh and for the love of god no Khedira or Licht.
    lol, mate. Get ready for 3rd World War. No Mandžukić in the starting 11. :shifty:

Wittl

Contributor
    Feb 21, 2017
    :agree: Now be nice and post Lazio's mercato, please. ;) I'll give @igortudor +rep if you can't.
    acquisti = in

Di Gennaro (c, svinc)
    Lucas Leiva (c, Liverpool)
    Marusic (a, Ostenda)
    Cataldi (c, Genoa, fp)
    Morrison (c, Qpr, fp)
    Kishna (a, Lille, fp)
    Minala (c, Salernitana, fp)

cessioni = out

Cataldi (c, Benevento)
    Biglia (c, Milan)
    Berisha (p, Atalanta)
    Ronaldo (c, Novara)

Ronaldo :scared:

a=forward
    c=midfield
    d=defender
    p=goalkeeper

fp= end of loan
    fc= end of contract

- - - Updated - - -

...and they are linked with:

Amath (a, Atl. Madrid)
    Pasalic (c, Chelsea)
    Tolgay Arslan (c, Besiktas)
    Azmoun (a, Rostov)
    Pavoletti (a, Napoli)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    we were obviously not in a good shape last week and I doubt we've made a lot of progress. I can't see us beating them by 3-4 goals, but probably we'll squeeze the ugly 2:1 win due to our overall superiority. we have plenty of difference makers, while Lazio will reportedly be without their biggest threat Anderson

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #55
    Opening post of the thread changed. How do you like it? @Mark

- - - Updated - - -

we were obviously not in a good shape last week and I doubt we've made a lot of progress. I can't see us beating them by 3-4 goals, but probably we'll squeeze the ugly 2:1 win due to our overall superiority. we have plenty of difference makers, while Lazio will reportedly be without their biggest threat Anderson
    :lol2: He always chokes against Juventus.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
    Opening post of the thread changed. How do you like it? @Mark

- - - Updated - - -
    :lol2: He always chokes against Juventus.
    still, he likes to occupy the left wing, wouldn't be a pretty sight seeing him against de Sciglio/Licht 2017, even on his choking days he's dribbled past much better Juventus defenders. much rather would see us play against Immobile, Dordevič or Keita.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #57
    still, he likes to occupy the left wing, wouldn't be a pretty sight seeing him against de Sciglio/Licht 2017, even on his choking days he's dribbled past much better Juventus defenders
    Barzagli = rb? :klin:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)