[Supercoppa Italiana] JUVENTUS 2-3 Lazio [13th August, 2017] (2 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we were obviously not in a good shape last week and I doubt we've made a lot of progress. I can't see us beating them by 3-4 goals, but probably we'll squeeze the ugly 2:1 win due to our overall superiority. we have plenty of difference makers, while Lazio will reportedly be without their biggest threat Anderson
I thought Keita is more dangerous (also SMS for me is a bigger threat than Anderson who is a Krasic with better dribbling skills (although still not that great) and less speed (waaayyy less speed...)

Buy on AliExpress.com

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I thought Keita is more dangerous (also SMS for me is a bigger threat than Anderson who is a Krasic with better dribbling skills (although still not that great) and less speed (waaayyy less speed...)
to each his own, offensively I think Anderson is their most dangerous source of creativity, the guy has very solid 30 assists during his last 3 seasons at Lazio, I think you're being a bit unfair to him. Keita is individually brilliant, but he'll not be able to waltz through Juventus defense on his own. Anyways, whichever you prefer, an injured Anderson is a huge loss for Lazio

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
We need to send a message here. No more excuses. The totenham game was as ugly as it could have been.

The defense worries me...if we get exposed once again, i think we will be in for a long ride.

Want to see Bernardeschi and Dybala start.

---Marchisio---Pjanic----------

Berna---Dybala----Mandz

----------Higuain------

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
to each his own, offensively I think Anderson is their most dangerous source of creativity, the guy has very solid 30 assists during his last 3 seasons at Lazio, I think you're being a bit unfair to him. Keita is individually brilliant, but he'll not be able to waltz through Juventus defense on his own. Anyways, whichever you prefer, an injured Anderson is a huge loss for Lazio
But Felipe "i never show up for Big games" Anderson can? :p

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Play whoever, dosent matter! Just try Cuadrado as Rb! ( wont happen) he cant be worse than Lichsteiner!

So painfull to see how useless he has becomed! De sciglio til this point useless to! Give it a go!

Its supercup, dosent matter in my book anyway!

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Honestly, on our roster Barzagli is a better right back than anyone else right now.

-------------------Buffon------------------

Barzagli---Rugani----Chiellini---Sandro

-------------Khedira----Pjanic------------

Cuadrado-------Dybala------Mandzukic

-----------------Higuain-----------------

The above easily morfs into a back 3. Have Costa and Bernardeschi ready to tear them to shreds late in the game

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #76
    Funny considering your MVP last season is the biggest choker
    You're an idiot if you think I will fall for that. Also, he wasn't only :gsol: my :gsol: MVP.

https://www.blackwhitereadallover.com/2017/6/20/15751390/juventus-2016-17-season-ratings-the-forwards-paulo-dybala-gonzalo-higuain-mario-mandzukic

This article is for idiots like you.

- - - Updated - - -

center it and have the Juve logo bigger. :baus:
    You do it, mate. We are invincible together. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone in Uk/Ireland now what channels if any are showing this?
    :google:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)