Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (38 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pedulla mentions we targeted two cbs, - Badiashile or Gabriel, but this was before the rumour about MdL started as Juve wanted to buy good cb, not great one. If de Ligt leaves we can expect someone better, but he says Koulibaly probably won't be interested as he said many times he would go abroad if he is go leave Naples.
https://williamhillnews.it/lefirme/calciomercato/koulibaly-de-ligt-il-super-bivio/

- - - Updated - - -

Mamuka Jugeli, Khvicha Kvaratskhelia 's agent , revealed a curious background that would have seen his client land at Juventus before marrying Napoli during an interview on the Popsport portal. The agent's statements are as follows: “We had a pre-agreement with Juventus, but then Paratici left for Tottenham. If he hadn't left, Khvicha would be with Juventus today. Paratici also wanted to bring him to the Premier League but only on loan and we didn't care ".
Let's see if we lost something on this guy

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I really have a positing feeling over this signing, but it was the same for Arthur or Rabiot.
I think most were excited for Rabiot. Even if it was obvious that the wages were excessive, I think the absolute majority expected a clear improvement over Matuidi at LCM. It feels like he was a lot better for PSG than for Juve, but maybe you only really know what a useless pussy Rabiot is after you watch him every week

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
I think most were excited for Rabiot. Even if it was obvious that the wages were excessive, I think the absolute majority expected a clear improvement over Matuidi at LCM.
I was! What I thought was he would do what Blaise did defensively but also score more goals than a offensively limited Matuidi ever could. IMO now reflecting Blaise was even better than Rabiot defensively. The guy's motor never stopped, something not in Rabiot's DNA. It was disappointing watching Blaise team up with CR7 on the left but found out it didn't get better with Rabiot.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
I was! What I thought was he would do what Blaise did defensively but also score more goals than a offensively limited Matuidi ever could. IMO now reflecting Blaise was even better than Rabiot defensively. The guy's motor never stopped, something not in Rabiot's DNA. It was disappointing watching Blaise team up with CR7 on the left but found out it didn't get better with Rabiot.
Matuidi was useless with the ball at his feet but he was a machine defensively and with his work rate. And the way he left made me respect him even more. Realized he wasn't part of the project and didn't linger around collecting a paycheck like those rats Khedira and Ramsey.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
What wages is keita on
3.4m net and ends same as Rabiot next summer.

Keita is crap. We should not replace one deadwood with another.
Have no clue but worst than Rabiot has been for Juve?

Cocnlusion for me seeing the wages clearly better to give Keita a shot and say WTF, maybe a change of scenery does wonders. Why waste anymore time with Rabiot? He has had 3 years here and shown very little. No doubt Keita will be motivated to play his best while Rabiot has to feel so secure with Max in charge that complacency with up and down matches won't leave him. And if Rabiot becomes a star somewhere else, so be it. Juve management strategy, let's give all our signings 3 years to perform well. And we don't need your mom fuking with PP's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)