Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not knowing squat about Keita so looking up numbers. This guy was a beast with RPL for two years. That's the reason I guess Pool paid 66m for him. Never got into a groove there but hardly played. His value right now 10M above Rabiot. Juve must be talking crap because no way I see Pool trading even up to get Rabiot. If so, do it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lolblano says Chelsea will offer cash and Jorginho and we send Rovella and 20m for Koulibaly who according to lolblano gave his approval

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
After being linked with Koulibaly I would agree, however, I wouldn't blame management if they walk away over ADL antics.

Would be open to taking a gamble on Bremer, especially if it doesn't come at the cost of De Ligt. That we have ownership of a player Torino desperately want gives us a favorable position here.

Actually two players, Mandragora and Gatti

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fuck those overrated, underperforming, overpaid players like Jorginho, Keita etc while we have really talented players in Fagioli, Miretti, Rovella, and Ranocchia.
Mmm agree. And what the hell are we doing going for Paredes. He's rubbish.

I think Rovella isn't as exciting as Fagioli and Miretti but he is the most experienced of those four if that's what Allegri thinks he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)