Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I have a particular aversion to Fagjinho, but you already know that :D :b81:
Don't worry, he's going to stay for atleast another year now that sanctions have been imposed on Chelsea

- - - Updated - - -

Also I hope Plumberson Failieri rumors die with this latest development as well

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Don't worry, he's going to stay for atleast another year now that sanctions have been imposed on Chelsea
I am not doubting his qualities - I just think we need to move beyond this obsession with registas and a deep lying playmaker. We don't have to replace Pirlo; the game has evolved.

He is, no doubt, a solid player, but he's not getting any younger, and his skillset is very specific, very limited. Yes, he is very good at what he does, excelling at it, but beyond that, he is nothing special.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Rüdiger, Christensen and Azpilicueta will be free this summer

The latter two have already been rumored to go to Barca

The club cannot be sold right now

Would love to see Chelsea collapse completely but it's probably wishful thinking. Eventually they're going to find a solution to this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rudiger + Bremer would be the perfect replacement for De Ligt if he leaves.

Also why is Jorginho so low on that poll?
Where is that poll?

- - - Updated - - -

I have a particular aversion to Fagjinho, but you already know that :D :b81:
Im not in love with him either. That being said Im not that fond of registas even if they do offer things.

- - - Updated - - -

Possible contacts for Renato at the end of the month

Juve are thinking about the system for next year, about who should be the regista, Loca perhaps as mezzala, etc

- - - Updated - - -

Come at me

Pogba
Jorginho
SMS
Gravenberch
Sanchez? New E.Davids?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Sergej should definitely be our first pick. But Jorginho would be a nice addition imo. Both of them, however, would be orgasmic.

Oh and despite me wanting Sergej, I still believe we'll use young guns in order to land him. Shortly, I think we'll use Rovella/Fagioli in order to (try to) sign him.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Sergej should definitely be our first pick. But Jorginho would be a nice addition imo. Both of them, however, would be orgasmic.

Oh and despite me wanting Sergej, I still believe we'll use young guns in order to land him. Shortly, I think we'll use Rovella/Fagioli in order to (try to) sign him.
What I like about Jorginho is hes super durable. I dont see any reason he couldn't stay productive throughout a 4 year contract.

But it better not mean selling Rovella (not including Fagioli hes more of an AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)