Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (41 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
its a dream that will never happen sadly
Not really. Juve made contacts to both SMS and Milenkovic in terms of a possibility for them two to switch sides this summer. With Nikola more concrete than for SMS though, at least for now. That's what my friend who's a journalist told me about a week ago, the same one who told me about Vlahovic's contract back in August/September and now in January when his move to Juve was all set and done. In the meantime he started working for MozzartSport site which granted him even more access to certain people and informations.

With Nikola the situation is much easier to handle; his contract expires next summer and he has a good relationship with the Fiorentina board. It is understood that they won't stay in his way if he decides to pursue a Juve move in the summer.

With Sergej it's a bit more complicated for two reasons - contract until 2024 and, of course, Lotito. But his will to not renew with Lazio and his interest in joining Juve are all there and confirmed from his side.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Not really. Juve made contacts to both SMS and Milenkovic in terms of a possibility for them two to switch sides this summer. With Nikola more concrete than for SMS though, at least for now. That's what my friend who's a journalist told me about a week ago, the same one who told me about Vlahovic's contract back in August/September and now in January when his move to Juve was all set and done. In the meantime he started working for MozzartSport site which granted him even more access to certain people and informations.

With Nikola the situation is much easier to handle; his contract expires next summer and he has a good relationship with the Fiorentina board. It is understood that they won't stay in his way if he decides to pursue a Juve move in the summer.

With Sergej it's a bit more complicated for two reasons - contract until 2024 and, of course, Lotito. But his will to not renew with Lazio and his interest in joining Juve are all there and confirmed from his side.
So the supposed rumours with psg and sms any truth in it?

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
So the supposed rumours with psg and sms any truth in it?
Sorry, I don't know anything about that so I can't tell you if there are contacts between him and PSG. I appreciate the info that I get from my friend so I try to respect that and not "poke" and ask for too much.

I only saw that the media made a story about it because he took his girlfriend to Paris on International women's day lol

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who do you want to bring in then? Raspadori? :howler:
Soooo overated. I mean he has talent but Dybala is like a dot for him in terms of how far he is from Dybala`s level.

If we do get someone instead of Dybala - He needs to have similar characteristics (even if not as good as Dybala) and he has to stay injury free because come on we need someone to be able to play.

Pogba - Of course I`d like that to happen but he isnt instead of Dybala (maybe in wages but not in position). While I`d like him to join his wages are the problem so if he doesnt want a paycut we should look at other options - It would be tough but possible.

- - - Updated - - -

I can tell you the same and Im definitely no journalist...
Juve were screaming Vlahovic and since the Haaland option was almost impossible it was pretty obvious we would go for him.
Milenkovic - I highly doubt we would try for him unless he is a free agent.

I`d put an eye on Bremer - We are known for looking at young CBs that are breaking through..

I wonder what your journalist friend think about R.Sanchez though

bianconera_BG

Jul 18, 2017
I can tell you the same and Im definitely no journalist...
Juve were screaming Vlahovic and since the Haaland option was almost impossible it was pretty obvious we would go for him.
Milenkovic - I highly doubt we would try for him unless he is a free agent.

I`d put an eye on Bremer - We are known for looking at young CBs that are breaking through..

I wonder what your journalist friend think about R.Sanchez though
A rumour about a player is far from meaning "we will get him 100%".
He told about the news of Dusan's refusal to extend with Fiorentina way before any media outlet reported it. Same goes about the time we were negotiating to sign him in January, even when quite a few media reports where circulating about a deal falling through because of the "demands of Dusan's agents".

Like I said, I don't go to him and ask "hey man, what about this or that player". We are friends for a long time and he knows that I'm a Juve fan so that's why he shared those with me. Media outlet "MozzartSport" is the most reputable in our country and has many connections with our players and their agents.

In case of Sergej, there are probably other clubs interested but he made his intentions clear, the biggest one is that he won't be renewing with Lazio. Whether he will continue at Juve or not depends on a lot of things. I was just happy to learn that we made direct contacts with him about such a possibility.

Milenkovic for sure won't leave Fiorentina without a fee but he won't be staying beyond this season either, that's another fact. He wanted to leave the previous summer but he didn't like any of the possibilities back then. So instead of joining a club he didn't prefer, he opted to remain in a team where he has a starting spot, in a league that he enjoys. As for him and Juve, both sides like each other. That's probably the best way of putting it. And if Juve decides to go for him in the summer, with other options considered, the deal won't be too much of a problem to complete.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021

he should join us so he would be close to his bro too and have a family reunion :D

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Maybe I am too biased about Zaniolo and look at the situation with rose-tinted glasses, but to me he is not that injury prone. It sounds crazy saying that after 2 ACLs, but how many guys continue to have them? Two is about as max as you can go, unless you are Giuseppe Rossi.

First ACL was a result of a heavy blow and collision, that can happen to terminators like CR or Zlatan. Second I do not know the nature of.

Aside from that he does not have the nagging muscle injuries that plague us the most.

My point is ACL is a serious injury, but it is not something that keeps coming back. And if his knees are permanently shot then that would come up during the medicals and you do not sign him.
Pretty much. The rest of the post was just unnecessary. :)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Starting to feel like Zaniolo and Dybala’s statuses are related, like they’re both not gonna be here next year. It’s one or the other. At least that’s my feeling now. I also think Raspadori is related to Morata.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Starting to feel like Zaniolo and Dybala’s statuses are related, like they’re both not gonna be here next year. It’s one or the other. At least that’s my feeling now. I also think Raspadori is related to Morata.
Zaniolo looks more like a bernadeschi replacement rather than Dybala though hardly matters as we are replacing one injury prone player with another.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Fuck Pogba, especially if Dybala is sacrificed to bring in that ungrateful dabbing hoe. He declared his time here a vacation and proceeded to suck donkey dick with the red cunts of Manc for the next 6 years - let him rot. We need to stop satisfying that shitcunt Raiola. We must rid ourselves of that cancer. Perhaps we need to purge Nedved too.
I like vacations and don't know why people always tend to take that the wrong way :boh:

Other than that; there are idd better options than Pogba.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Zaniolo looks more like a bernadeschi replacement rather than Dybala though hardly matters as we are replacing one injury prone player with another.
Considering the fact Dybala played on the right in the "trident", then Zaniolo is the replacement. Raspadori plays on the left, so he's more a Berna/Morata replacement.

I've seen quite a few sources linking us to both, I think the club really wants to get those two.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i'd take hamed traoré before raspadori. guy's the forward going caceres when it comes to versatility. he can play most positions at a satisfyingly high level and he became fairly reliable too.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
a bit surprising results here. do people really know this gravenberch guy at all, or just vote to see the results? i thought he'd be 4th and he's 2nd at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)