Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
He is still one of the greatest strikers in Serie A. 15th in the all time list. Of those above him, only Gunnar Nordahl has a better goals per game ratio.

Well that's why numbers are some times deceiving , what is his impact on Italy national team , what is his impact when he played in spain and germany , his numbers for lazio ? well they still suck and he is the only striker and all of the team is working for him

Buy on AliExpress.com

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Cuntobile is one of those players that is not quite a Jabroni, but he's nowhere near World Class either. He's like a mediocre Pippo, which is sort of a compliment I guess. He's definitely better than the likes of Pazzini and Borriello though.
Borriello has trophies tho

but I forgot that on Tuz stats are worth more than results

Jul 13, 2010
So we will bring fagioli and rovella for next season? Fagioli maybe loaned out to serie a team probably first. Anyway, we will have to sell Rabiot if we want to bring pogba or sms

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Problem is we don't just need one player.

there are also weaknesses at LB, CB and the club needs at least one more attacking player. Especially if Kean and Morata leave in summer.
Honestly I rather we dont fix any other position (apart for replacements for the ones who leave) and get SMS than get some "great" midfielder who will not really take us a step forward.
It would take a scouting of Ajax to improve our team within our budget.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of agree but you wouldn’t have expected Vlahovic in January either so we can always hope.
Actually I have.. We were screaming for a forward and nobody could deny it - not even our management. I think it was bound to happen if not January then June but we needed it right away.

Now after the good thing I expect some bad things and hope for another good thing.
Bad things: Dybala will leave to Barcelona on a free transfer, LB will either stay the same or we get someone who dont really improve us.
Good things: If we get Pogba our link to attack will improve in a great way. HOWEVER this is less likely than the Vlahovic deal since he doesnt stand out like Vlahovic and isnt as young either..

- - - Updated - - -

They're both average to good in my book. I would settle for either of them as a third option, but that's about it.
Immobile is definitely miles above Boriello but yeah I rather we get someone else. He is old and wouldnt be allowed to get the freedom he gets at Lazio. He will be a 6 at best.
Boriello - In his prime he may hit 4 but even then Im not convinced.

- - - Updated - - -

So we will bring fagioli and rovella for next season? Fagioli maybe loaned out to serie a team probably first. Anyway, we will have to sell Rabiot if we want to bring pogba or sms
Hope we bring them both and make them stay - Our midfield could use them even if they are young. We dont have the 2015 midfield so there should be space for them.

Last edited:

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
If the rumoured number were true
Around 70M for transfer --already spend on vlahovic

So the remaining budget are
45M from kulu (if Spurs take the option)
25M from Benta (if bonuses activated)--with boca clausul maybe we get 15M

60M already
Plus sale of arthur, rabiot, and Sandro

I think SMS isn't really impossible. Hard to achieve but still possible.

But

Maybe our target way cheaper than SMS.
Gravenberch, pogba, and watch out for jorginho as a surprise name.
Rather than get only SMS as our attacking enforcement, maybe bini n bene want 2 names as zaniolo and raspadori name emerge lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)