Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
who's better to have in Jj medical?

An injured Dybala or an injured Zaniolo?
you’re joking, but I think Dybalas injury history is more concerning. Zaniolo has had the two major ones, but Dybala has muscle issues which come and go, so it’s something he’ll probably always be dealing with. Kinda like Chiellini and his calf.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
you’re joking, but I think Dybalas injury history is more concerning. Zaniolo has had the two major ones, but Dybala has muscle issues which come and go, so it’s something he’ll probably always be dealing with. Kinda like Chiellini and his calf.
Even Zaniolo has his muscle injuries this season he is a high risk transfer especially if Roma want 50-60 million euros for him and his injury prone body.
https://www.transfermarkt.co.in/nicolo-zaniolo/verletzungen/spieler/392085

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014

Robee

Jun 21, 2011

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Maybe I am too biased about Zaniolo and look at the situation with rose-tinted glasses, but to me he is not that injury prone. It sounds crazy saying that after 2 ACLs, but how many guys continue to have them? Two is about as max as you can go, unless you are Giuseppe Rossi.

First ACL was a result of a heavy blow and collision, that can happen to terminators like CR or Zlatan. Second I do not know the nature of.

Aside from that he does not have the nagging muscle injuries that plague us the most.

My point is ACL is a serious injury, but it is not something that keeps coming back. And if his knees are permanently shot then that would come up during the medicals and you do not sign him.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
FI says it might be Dybala vs Pogba.
I like both players but due to Dybala being injured a lot and the thing that it may be easier to replace him than get a creative midfielder I`d be in favor of Pogback.
Should we be able to find a strong creative player I might change my mind.

As for the R.Sanchez links - I like this player a lot and he also reminds me of E.Davids who is my all time favorite player (along with Montero)

- - - Updated - - -

Only 9M?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
FI says it might be Dybala vs Pogba.
I like both players but due to Dybala being injured a lot and the thing that it may be easier to replace him than get a creative midfielder I`d be in favor of Pogback.
Should we be able to find a strong creative player I might change my mind.
Pogba is more often injured than Dybala though, he has a really poor record at United.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fuck Pogba, especially if Dybala is sacrificed to bring in that ungrateful dabbing hoe. He declared his time here a vacation and proceeded to suck donkey dick with the red cunts of Manc for the next 6 years - let him rot. We need to stop satisfying that shitcunt Raiola. We must rid ourselves of that cancer. Perhaps we need to purge Nedved too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)