Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (53 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
It's clear we are trying to sign a midfielder.

Then we have 5 already
Locatelli
Zakaria
McKennie
Rabiot
Arthur

So if we plan to bring in Rovella and Fagioli that's probably 2 midfielders we have to sell (assuming we want 6 in the end, which is already high).

Then we likely sell and sign a left back. Alex Sandro out please.

We also have to sign some players for the attack if some of Dybala, Bernardeschi, and Morata don't sign.

That's a lot of movement imo. It will be a complicated mercato. Maybe one of the youngsters will go back on loan due to complexity of it all

Jun 16, 2020
Im hoping for Pogba and Zaniolo.

And that Dybala signs a new contract, but as someone who always defend him, things obviously didn’t work in his favour and lowering the offered base salary and compensate it with bonuses should be a good offer for him.

Fagioli and Rovella in, Rabiot and Arthur out.

Berna can go aswel for me.

Left back I’m not so sure yet, many names going around lately.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Im hoping for Pogba and Zaniolo.

And that Dybala signs a new contract, but as someone who always defend him, things obviously didn’t work in his favour and lowering the offered base salary and compensate it with bonuses should be a good offer for him.

Fagioli and Rovella in, Rabiot and Arthur out.

Berna can go aswel for me.

Left back I’m not so sure yet, many names going around lately.
How would we play both Zaniolo and Dybala though? For me personally it's one or the other

Jäger

May 2, 2021
We don’t have to. Big clubs have good players on the bench, there are enough games to have more than 11 good players
Zaniolo and Dybala are both starter material. We dont have the luxury of being able to afford top quality bench players unfortunately, which is why we need to invest that money on our already weak starting 11. I can think of at least 3 positions that need strengthening.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Zaniolo and Dybala are both starter material. We dont have the luxury of being able to afford top quality bench players unfortunately, which is why we need to invest that money on our already weak starting 11. I can think of at least 3 positions that need strengthening.
Agree
Weak spots at starting 11 first
If we still have money than we can think of top quality rotation player

1 CAM 1CDM 1 LB 1 CB should be top priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)