Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
He's not worthy of our jersey. He's not awful, but he's not good.

I wouldn't say he's any better than Rabiot was as PSG. And look how that turned out.
Though its tough to compare between the two. One is a big goon who has 0 determination in him while the other is a pretty determined player.
Rabiot represent a bigger waste of talent but I`d take Sanchez over him anyday

Apr 29, 2006
Kean I would keep. The problem is the formula and player's will. He will be riding the bench mostly, but is very versatile and homegrown. Another small hope lies that with age his greatest weakness( being dumb as a rock) would improve cosiderably, especially around players like Chiello and co. I actually think there is a chance he would earn a first team spot in an year or two. Let's hope its not because we are pushing down on the elevator.

Another one I would like to keep is Arthur. At times he is frustrating, but he has unique skills that could be nurtured. That's a fact for a millions of player that never make it, but imho he is on the edge and not so bright, but understands leaving a second major club through that backdoor would be almost the end of his hopes for NT and silverware ridden career.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
dybala won't stay, that's been borderline obvious for a while. not sure how good of a news this is. if raspadori is the replacement then it's an other usual downgrade

de ligt staying would certainly be a good sign though. and as always, it's the player who makes the decisions, so raiola can feel free to kindly find other clients to move.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
He sure impactful and one of the rare players to create something out of nothing. But he's also on a fat contract, possibly asking for even more. Not just that but he's injured quite often. Plus, on top of all that, we'd give him 4-5 year old deal which instantly means no re-sale value as he's going to be 29 this at the end of this year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Again, it's the club's money, and I don't understand this obsession with resale value, just as I don't understand this unwavering infatuation with bringing in a regista. We're Juventus FFS! Our focus should be on winning titles, not flipping players for profit. We're not a real estate agency.

However, I do acknowledge that Dybala needs to be more flexible in contract negotiations, realizing that his injuries and absence from games harm us, because he's an invaluable member of the team. Therefore, the basic contract should be heavily geared towards both individual and team objectives.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
His salary really isn't that bad.
But his (agents) demands are.

As far as I see the situation, we're finally operating from a position of power. Paratici already would've rolled over for some belly rubs and signed a 5 year 10-million deal.

Signing him on our terms is perfect. On the other hand not signing him would give us some more financial room to operate while there are plenty quality midfielders and attackers on the market.

I'm curious to see how it will play out but I'm beginning to think we're cutting him loose.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we lose Dybala I think we getting either Zaniolo or Sergej.
yeah but where are the wingers? chiesa is done and cuadrado will be done at the rate we play him. berna should not be renewed.

get 3 new wingers, 2 as starters i say. but i don't know if juventus has budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)