Summer mercato thread 2022-23 season (55 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
40m must be some new price. If so, that's a bad joke, I wouldn't go as high for him.

Salah suggestion is surely a joke. Liverpool is struggling to renew him it seems, from there he can go only to Real or PSG i guess. Maybe City, they rich too.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala to be a merda cunt is a few months too. Will you do a U-turn on him if he goes there?

In general, Conte got a lot of shit for that move, let's see about our pretty boy then.
Nonsens of course. We've landed enough big guns in the past years to deny such small mentality. But is was only an example. I'd aim higher than Raspadori.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
❌ At the moment, #Juventus are not after #Donnarumma. The bianconeri have no intention to spend that much for a goalkeeper and have confidence in #Szczesny.

[TuttoJuve via @AroundJuventus]

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
For real

the most the man will achieve is Gabbiadini/Borini level
Raspadori is much better than Gabbiadini/Borini but Dybala is obviously way better.
In terms of going forward I guess he will start low and grow but I definitely see no option for him to get us our of trouble the way Dybala does.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nonsens of course. We've landed enough big guns in the past years to deny such small mentality. But is was only an example. I'd aim higher than Raspadori.
Lol, if you seriously think we can get Salah, then there's no point in discussing it any further. You keep dreaming and I stick to more realistic names :)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol, if you seriously think we can get Salah, then there's no point in discussing it any further. You keep dreaming and I stick to more realistic names :)

Did you believe we could get Cristiano Ronaldo, before we did? Or did you make the same identical post like this one?

It's not likely we would sign Salah, but its possible, its not an unfathomable dream. Its all about the other options the player have and what we are willing to spend. The same way Liverpool got him.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I simply look at what the club has been doing for years. But I see you wish to continue living in the grey past when Vlahovic in the winter mercato, De Ligt or Cristiano would've been a pipe dream.

Jun 16, 2020
Did you believe we could get Cristiano Ronaldo, before we did? Or did you make the same identical post like this one?

It's not likely we would sign Salah, but its possible, its not an unfathomable dream. Its all about the other options the player have and what we are willing to spend. The same way Liverpool got him.
I always try to understand as much as possible about this club especially in regard to signing players.

And I really suck at it, I never expecting us signing Ronaldo, De Ligt and Vlahovic. The same as nobody expected us to win 9 consecutive titles.

This club is very unpredictable.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I simply look at what the club has been doing for years. But I see you wish to continue living in the grey past when Vlahovic in the winter mercato, De Ligt or Cristiano would've been a pipe dream.
We can certainly get Salah, but I think we changed the strategy of signing players over or near 30 on massive wages, and instead turned to younger talent hence Vlahovic.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
The eventual attempt to get #Raspadori will depend on Kean's future and on Juve's decision on #Morata. The relationship between the two clubs are amazing, the #Locatelli deal in the summer is a confirmation.
[CM via @AroundJuventus]

Kean/Morata replacement confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

We can certainly get Salah, but I think we changed the strategy of signing players over or near 30 on massive wages, and instead turned to younger talent hence Vlahovic.
Think so too, wasn't meant as specific target

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
The eventual attempt to get #Raspadori will depend on Kean's future and on Juve's decision on #Morata. The relationship between the two clubs are amazing, the #Locatelli deal in the summer is a confirmation.
[CM via @AroundJuventus]

Kean/Morata replacement confirmed.
I see both Raspadori and Zaniolo as concrete targets. One for the left, one for the right. Kulu was never really replaced, Kean is probably gone, Dybala is 50/50, Morata isn’t under contract, and Berna is a free agent. Then you’ve got Chiesa and Kaio’s recovery possibly bleeding into next season. I’d be surprised if there was only one addition.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I always try to understand as much as possible about this club especially in regard to signing players.

And I really suck at it, I never expecting us signing Ronaldo, De Ligt and Vlahovic. The same as nobody expected us to win 9 consecutive titles.

This club is very unpredictable.

Sometimes people just need to remind themselves they are supporters of Juve (not you, but the intial guy I replied to), and remember its history. We have had TONS of record breaking signings (either world record ones, or near it) from 50s onwards, from John Charles and Sivori, Baggio, Buffon, Nedved to last 5 years alone signing Higauin, Ronaldo, De Ligt and Vlahovic for ludicrous figures (80m and above club, so Chiesa's 60m doesnt make the cut).

The context and realities of the clubs financial might or sporting allure may change depending on circusmtances, but their will and ability to make the necessary big signings and pounce when its needed, is consistently there throughout our history.

So I really dont get when Juve fans are so utterly adamant Juve cant make big signings or are shocked when they do.

Tho big signings arent everything, majority of our biggiest legends were signed for nothing lol, look at the combined costs of all these ones (outside Baggio and Buffon who were record signings, all others smaller fees):

https://www.goal.com/en/news/juventus-15-best-signings-of-all-time/u4xl6ws5c8gw19tly3t6ax8ei

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)